GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninty Suks, it's 4 kiddos!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/08/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Only joking! ;-D

I got a cube today and I am kinda looking for advice on games to purchase. I recieved Mario Kart: DD and F-Zero GX with it as I like racers and those two games are superb. I also like Shoters, RPGs and Sports games.
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:32
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Only joking! ;-D

I got a cube today and I am kinda looking for advice on games to purchase. I recieved Mario Kart: DD and F-Zero GX with it as I like racers and those two games are superb. I also like Shoters, RPGs and Sports games.
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:35
Regular
Skies of Arcadia Legends.

Metroid Prime.

You must get these two.
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:37
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Skies of Arcadia?

I'm considering getting MP as it looks and sounds like a masterpiece.
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaargh.
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Add Ikaruga to that list.

And Mario Sunshine, Zelda and co.

And, from the title alone, I was ready to cut off any possible links with you. Thankfully, you fully redeemed and excelled yourself. Well done.
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
+AverageJoe+ wrote:
> Bwaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

Use the edit feature, my man
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:39
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Ok, thanks.
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
mattributé wrote:
> Add Ikaruga to that list.

Sorry, never heard of it.

> And Mario Sunshine, Zelda and co.

Yeah, I already have four definites to add to F-Zer GX and Double Dash. Within the week, I shall be getting Zelda: WW, Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin.

> And, from the title alone, I was ready to cut off any possible links
> with you. Thankfully, you fully redeemed and excelled yourself. Well
> done.

Heh. ;-D
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:44
Regular
No, you will definitely be buying Metroid Prime and SoAL
Thu 05/08/04 at 23:45
Regular
"tokyo police club"
+AverageJoe+ wrote:
> Sorry, never heard of it.

It's a classic arcade-style shooter - Ever played Gradius or R-type or such?Similar to those, but hypnotic and absolutely brillaint. High scoring makes you go insane.

> Yeah, I already have four definites to add to F-Zer GX and Double
> Dash. Within the week, I shall be getting Zelda: WW, Mario Sunshine,
> Luigi's Mansion and Pikmin.

Wind Waker is immense, throughly enjoyable and worthy of the Zelda name whilst Sunshine is my favourite game ever (no, I'm not insane).

Luigi's Mansion is a game that's over in about 6 hours, but very ehjoyable (no replay value, though).

If you're in no rush, I'd wait for Pikin 2, if I were you, as it's supposed to be a vast improvement (and gets rid of the blasted time limits).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.