GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Console Prices"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 13:08
Regular
"~DPG~"
I really want a Ps2. I just want the price to drop to £80 like the Gamecube or £100, because they are just too expensive at the moment. Will the price drop?
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
witch-king wrote:
> Crush wrote:
> It's not going to drop that low until about 2006 when the PS3 should
> hit the shelves. Look on ebay or something. Second hand will be your
> best bet.
>
> Second hand PS2s will break easily and already have Disc Read Errors.

Not if you get them from a store where they are tested first.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
If Microsoft drop the Xbox price, then yes it will drop. If Microsoft don't - and with Halo 2 incoming they have no reason to - then no chance. Besides, save up £140 and get one of the many great bundle deals around.
Fri 06/08/04 at 18:01
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Crush wrote:
> It's not going to drop that low until about 2006 when the PS3 should
> hit the shelves. Look on ebay or something. Second hand will be your
> best bet.

Second hand PS2s will break easily and already have Disc Read Errors. Best to dole out £25 extra now.
Fri 06/08/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
It's not going to drop that low until about 2006 when the PS3 should hit the shelves. Look on ebay or something. Second hand will be your best bet.
Fri 06/08/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Ahahaha.
Fri 06/08/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yes.
Fri 06/08/04 at 13:08
Regular
"~DPG~"
I really want a Ps2. I just want the price to drop to £80 like the Gamecube or £100, because they are just too expensive at the moment. Will the price drop?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.