GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help with Creative Mediasource and transfering to Zen Vision"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/12/06 at 15:51
Regular
Soz, I didn't know whether to put this here or anywhere else hehe.

Anywho. My problem is that the software doesn't like having the same named song...no matter by what artist for me being put onto the mp3 player. It's really annoying because I can't put the songs I want on their that have the same name as songs by other bands...such as

American Head Charge - Seamless
Spineshank - Seamless

I'm just wandering if anyone knows a way to make it so I don't have to change any of the names of the songs to get the songs onto the mp3 player...

Cheers if you can help hehe :)

Also is their anychance of making the mp3 player louder than the default volume setting like you can do on other mp3 players.

Cheers in advance again :)
Sat 23/12/06 at 22:42
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
What happens if you try doing it through the icon in My Computer?
I have a Zen Sleek, and I've never used Media Source. I'm fairly sure there are some repeated song titles in my collection and I've never had an issue with it.
Sat 23/12/06 at 18:07
Regular
There's nothing you can do, to my knowledge, about the name of the song except rename it so that one is written 'Seamless' and the other 'seamless'.

As for the volume, I searched for a Creative patch on Google when I used to have a Zen Touch and I was able to download one from there which took the volume from 25 to about 40.
Sat 23/12/06 at 16:23
Regular
Cheers man, gonna try that MediaMonkey as soon as these final rtansfers have been added to the mp3 player hehe :D thanks again :)
Sat 23/12/06 at 16:17
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I cant really suggest anything much as I dont use Mediasource. However, a new version of it came out yesterday. Maybe try updating to the latest version and see what you get? There are a couple of posts about this on the creative forums, but no answers to it though.

Failing that, can always try something different to Mediasource. I generally use mediamonkey as it works with Zen Visions.
Sat 23/12/06 at 15:51
Regular
Soz, I didn't know whether to put this here or anywhere else hehe.

Anywho. My problem is that the software doesn't like having the same named song...no matter by what artist for me being put onto the mp3 player. It's really annoying because I can't put the songs I want on their that have the same name as songs by other bands...such as

American Head Charge - Seamless
Spineshank - Seamless

I'm just wandering if anyone knows a way to make it so I don't have to change any of the names of the songs to get the songs onto the mp3 player...

Cheers if you can help hehe :)

Also is their anychance of making the mp3 player louder than the default volume setting like you can do on other mp3 players.

Cheers in advance again :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.