GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Chronicles Of Riddick"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay'.
Fri 06/08/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
You jammy gits! The film is unbelievable and so is the game, but it had to come out on the Xbox first didn't it?! It's supposed already be a contender for the game of the year, it looks absolutely awesome. I'm not even sure if it's coming out on the PS2 or not, but still you are all jammy gits. First Halo, then Top Spin and now this. I seriously want an Xbox before I explode.
Sat 07/08/04 at 22:45
Regular
Apparently money was lost by just marketing splinter cell on xbox, so it had to make the leap to gc and ps2. So it may have said xbox only on the case at the time because microsoft thought that it was going to be an exclusive title. Until ubisoft realiseed that they wanted more dough hence making it available on all formats. Seemingly as a consolation though, xbox gets the new sc games a few months earlier than gc and ps2.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:45
"Its Your Pleasure"
what about splinter cell? my copy had ONLY ON XBOX, plastered on the top. and thats on phones!
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:42
Regular
by the way the xbox only symbol means that its only on that console. Pc doesn't even enter the equation.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:40
"Its Your Pleasure"
Riddick will be on PS2 and PC before you know it. we all know deep down that ONLY ON XBOX means nothing to designers.
Sat 07/08/04 at 18:39
Regular
I love my xbox soooo much. Pretty much everyone I know never plays their ps2, I was in this position until I got my xbox at xmas. Now I play it everyday for about 4 hours! Ps2 is doomed. The only attraction I see is GTA san andreas. But that definately pales in comparison when you look at xbox's release date schedule. Halo 2, doom 3, riddick etc etc. Anyway it will probably be on xbox soon after its ps2 release. They couldn't even keep burnout 3 for christs sakes. Their selling out. Sony shouldn't be relying on a few ps2 exclusives which may flop anyway. Look at killzone for example. People have been babbling on about that for ages and now they reckon its going to suck! He he. I love exclusive xbox titles most though, that little symbol makes me proud to own such a beautiful console! Ps2 should get one of them symbols on their exclusives. Although I suppose their isn't much point as they have so few exclusives these days.
Sat 07/08/04 at 12:55
Regular
Crush wrote:
> Two seconds, I'll just pop round the back and pluck a couple hundred.

You are over-estimating the costs :)

I purchased the console last week, plus 3 games.

£136.94 in total.

Pre-owned Xbox + Controller: £99.99
Preowned PGR2: £21.99

New Freedom Fighters: £9.98
New SSX Tricky: £4.98
Sat 07/08/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Daveus wrote:
> The heat got to me, man. IT effected my typing! :-D

You did it again. Let's see if you can find out where.
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:15
Regular
"BOSE"
The heat got to me, man. IT effected my typing! :-D
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:11
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
gamesfreak wrote:
> Crush wrote:
> I seriously want an Xbox before I explode.
>
> Get one then

Two seconds, I'll just pop round the back and pluck a couple hundred.
Fri 06/08/04 at 20:00
Regular
Daveus wrote:
> you know it makes sence

You're on a roll tonight :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.