GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prince Of Persia - Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'prince of persia'.
Fri 06/08/04 at 14:33
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Right, it's gonna be really hard for me to tell you what part i'm stuck on because it's so similar and there aren't any levels as such.

Anyhoo, i'll try...

I'm at the part where there are then big swing things with spikes on them, i've kicked all the Persian's asses but I dont know where to go next. I'll try to describe the scenary, that might help a bit ;

- Theres alot of Water.

- I had to move this statue of a lady against a wall so that the switch on the wall would activate a door.

- Theres a fountain type thing in the middle.

- I'm about 35% through the game.

- When I go past the swinging spikey thing I have to go down, then I have to jump over some spikes by swinging and then I have to jump to each side of the wall so I gradually get up to the top of the other side which also has a swinging spikey thing.

I've look at some FAQs but haven't had any luck yet, i'll keep on looking but if anyone can help me it'd be very much appreciated.

Cheers.
Fri 06/08/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Thanks alot, i'll try doing it in the morning.

Cheers!
Fri 06/08/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Bicycle"
Right, completed this game like... A week ago. Got stuck on that bit too... Going to go through everything I did at that point, 'cos I can't really remember it...

Once you've moved the statue, move over to the other side of the waterfall and run up the wall, pushing the switch. Then quickly run over to the other switch (in the pool bit) and run through the door that opens. Pull the lever, then grab the sword.

Next, you'll have to go to the entrance to that part (after the whole spiky-swingy-thingy) and move the crate on the right over to the left.

Then, (or before - can't remember) run up the walls on either side, swing along and pull the lever on either side... This should then open the water sluice, which you blocked with the crate.

Next, run all the way back past the spike things to the other part. There should be a crate there too, which you need to push down the waterfall. You then need to move it to the right, so you can reach the switch.

Hopefully you can figure out the rest... Sorry if I got bits wrong or in the wrong order, but you should get the drift.
Fri 06/08/04 at 20:22
"period drama"
Thrusters: ready.
Fri 06/08/04 at 20:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Take me FFF.

TAKE ME TO THE MOON!
Fri 06/08/04 at 20:11
"period drama"
Lay Your Ass Open.
It's a internet pick-up line.
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:58
Regular
Laugh Your Ass Off?

Just a guess.
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:56
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
witch-king wrote:

> LYAO

What does that mean?
Fri 06/08/04 at 19:54
"period drama"
Have you ever actually played it, WK?
I can't see how anyone can say it's a bad game. You may not like it, but the quality speaks for itself.
Fri 06/08/04 at 17:54
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The Ghost wrote:
> Leave me alone and stop beating Ubi's games down biatch!

LYAO
Fri 06/08/04 at 17:47
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
witch-king wrote:
> See. I said it was a bad game.

Ha ha ha ha!

Leave me alone and stop beating Ubi's games down biatch!

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.