GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Character Battle."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/08/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Yeah, I know that there are already two in the PS2 Forunm but I don't think that there has been one here. Basically, you just nominate up to 4 of your favourite Cube Characters to battle to the death to win the title of 'Best Gamecube Character of All-Time'! You can only nominate up to four for any reason at all. Once I have sixteen characters, the battle will commence!

Get voting!!!!
Fri 06/08/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Yeah, I know that there are already two in the PS2 Forunm but I don't think that there has been one here. Basically, you just nominate up to 4 of your favourite Cube Characters to battle to the death to win the title of 'Best Gamecube Character of All-Time'! You can only nominate up to four for any reason at all. Once I have sixteen characters, the battle will commence!

Get voting!!!!
Fri 06/08/04 at 22:33
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I don't think that this will go down too well with the regulars who usually prefer debate over the PS2 'luk OMG!! grafix' forum style of things.
Fri 06/08/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Honestly?
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:03
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, if you look around, there isn't much of the usual 'what is the best game ever' topics, and it's usually just a debate based on news or a game or whatever.

Though it's worth a try.
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
Yeah, fair enough.

Let it burn. Or live.
Fri 06/08/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Here's "Yuri_Fan's Fab 4":

Ganondorf,
Bowser,
Mario
and Link.

How's THAT for a squad?
Sat 07/08/04 at 10:15
Regular
"Mario No.1 Fan"
I'll add them if there is more interest.
Sat 07/08/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Underbean"
1.Young Link
2.Adult Link
3.Ganandwarf
4.Captain Omilar hahaha not really
4.Sheik

not as good as mine! look at them beast, dont get any skiders from the horror though!
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:00
Regular
"wIeRd"
1) Link
2) Mr. Game and Watch
3) Lanky Kong
4) Chunky Kong

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.