GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I REALLY NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING IN MORROWIND!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Sun 08/08/04 at 16:57
"Need a life"
Can someone help me PLEASE... I'm begging you. I have been stuck on one part of Morrowind for I don't know how long... I have finished the three first tasks that Causis Cosades (or whatever) has asked me to do... I've had the disturbing dream and discussed it with him but all he says is, I'm not ready for you yet. Will someone PLEASE tell me what to do so I can keep on going with my journey!!!!!
Tue 10/08/04 at 19:54
Regular
"smile, it's free"
The shrine is on the map. Look harder. It's not east to describe the location.

Sunder and keening dont kill you instantly.... it's only about 90 health per second of damage they do. So you need to be under the effect of at least five exclusive restore health potitions at the same time for as long as it takes you to kill the heart.
Tue 10/08/04 at 03:11
"Need a life"
That map doesn't really have anything useful on it... I don't know how I can use restore health potions because they kill be immediatley. Could you help me on this one?
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:12
Regular
"smile, it's free"
You have to use sunder and keening to destroy the heart. If you have enough restore healht potions you can survive their damage long enough to do the job.

As for the shrine, try looking for it with the TES map utility - [URL]http://broncosmvp.tripod.com/Utilities.htm[/URL]
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:42
"Need a life"
Venom... I have another question... I'm at my last pilgramage at ghostgate and I can't find the shrine. I know its northeast of ghostgate but i still can't locate it... could you help me?
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:40
"Need a life"
I have sunder and keening but when I equip them theyu kill me... I suppose I could just kill the heart with regular weapons but it would take a long time... If I kill dagoth without Casius will the people still refer to me as the neverine (or whatever)?
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:07
Regular
"smile, it's free"
And you can kill Dagoth Ur without speaking to Caius. It's rather more difficult though!
Mon 09/08/04 at 12:07
Regular
"smile, it's free"
The first three tasks... so by that do you mean the puzzle box quest, the skull in the tomb (both favours for information) and the mission to Vivec?

When he says 'he's not ready for you yet', what he really means is HE'S NOT READY FOR YOU YET!

Try sleeping for one or two days and asking him again.
Mon 09/08/04 at 00:35
"Need a life"
Yes, I'm in love with a computer character. Good thinking.

No, the whole point of the game is defeating Dagoth Ur... without him you can't do this.
Sun 08/08/04 at 21:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just bagger off to explore.

Kill some annoying people.

Kill some annoying beasts.

Run back very slowly.

And he might have a new job for you.
Sun 08/08/04 at 20:11
Regular
Why, are you in love with him or soemthing?

All he leads you to is another Guild; there's tons of other stuff you can do - explore the island (it's huuuge), other clans and guilds.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.