GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"poke'mon games all the same?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 23/06/01 at 09:49
Regular
if 'u got 1 'u got em' all!

there poke'mon games

there's yellow, red, blue, green, gold, silver, crysal,

'y so many?
Sat 23/06/01 at 09:49
if 'u got 1 'u got em' all!

there poke'mon games

there's yellow, red, blue, green, gold, silver, crysal,

'y so many?
Sat 23/06/01 at 09:52
I got Pokemon Blue ages ago - and it was identical to red! (Apart from the stupid creatures.) BORING!!!!!!!!!!!
Now they have done the same with GOld and Silver and now they are just taking advantage of the liscense to create crap Pokemon Puzzle Games etc..
Sat 23/06/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
I might get Pokemon Gold soon but is it that different to Pokemon Yellow that I already have?? They do become a bit repetitive dont they!! Heres hoping the GBA version is a completly original experience!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 17:25
Is there a Pokemon green? Ive never heard of it before, and is there an English version of it?
Sat 23/06/01 at 17:31
Regular
"Whatever!"
I think Pokemon green was a Japanese exclusive!!
Sat 23/06/01 at 17:36
Ah, I see. So it had its own set of new monsters, quests or whtever that wan't available here then?
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:28
Regular
Pokémon green was instead of Pokémon Blue in Japan.

The designs of the pokémon were basically crap compared to Red version and so Blue version was created for the rest of the world.

The Puzzle games that have been mentioned in this topic aren't rubbish at all! They are excellent! I've played them all! (All Game Boy ones anyway)
Sat 23/06/01 at 20:55
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Iv'e heard of a pokemon crystal don't know what that is though.
Maybe on Gamecube we will see a 3D pokemon game where you go round cities, woods and whatever catching pokemon like in the game boy games.
All we got on the N64 was rubbish pokemon stadium and puzzle league (I think that's what it was called).
Anyone know of a proper pokemon game for GC?
Sat 23/06/01 at 21:00
At E3 Ninty said they were developing something of the sort for GC. No release date though, so the development has probably just started.
Sat 23/06/01 at 23:25
Isn't there a Pokemon Purple?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.