GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Toca 2: Anyone got it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Toca 2 Touring Cars'.
Sun 08/08/04 at 22:30
"Was the man of marz"
I am considering getting Toca pro race drive 2, but I don't know much about it. Post your honest opinions. Could someone tell me if its realistic?, what camera views they offer and above all the cars and is it a good substitute for a F1 racer
Sat 14/08/04 at 22:13
"Was the man of marz"
I am very concerned by the cars, or lack of them, one class, I beleive it was "GT" I checked on the codemasters site had two cars in it. Also, some good circuits but not the big named ones, mainly brittish or not very well known aussey ones.
Fri 13/08/04 at 14:03
Regular
Am borrwoing it off a mate and am a bit disappointed: the "championships" are only two races only, and each race is only 2 laps, rubbish!
Tue 10/08/04 at 11:44
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> try renting RSC2 sure you'll enjoy it, don't know about in car view,
> with online races you can turn damage & collisions off so no-one
> can bump/damage your car :)

Same as in Toca 2.
Tue 10/08/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
try renting RSC2 sure you'll enjoy it, don't know about in car view, with online races you can turn damage & collisions off so no-one can bump/damage your car :)
Mon 09/08/04 at 18:33
"Was the man of marz"
I was really looking for a game to satisfy my "driving craves", and this one sounds good but I am concerned about some things. Firstly a question, is there an inside driving view that shows the dashboard and the steering wheel and all that? Some features sound like they would get a bit irritating after a while like I’ve read that if you have a quite strong clash with another vehicle its race over and that whole thing about other drivers holding grudges- does that actually work? After project gotham 2 springing the surprise of the lack of game length (I migrated from MSR), I’ve found myself going back to the Dreamcast and F1 championship due to the deal FIA has with Sony (that I believe has two years left). Is there a good driving game on the Xbox and is Toca 2 it? There must be a realistic satisfying driving game out there!
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:03
Regular
"\\"
It's fun, but i over played it the first 5 hours or so. Then it lost it#s playablitly, but still good fun every now and then.
Mon 09/08/04 at 10:52
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I bought it and took it back, didn't like constantly getting rammed whilst racing on live.

RSC2 is the daddy over PGR2 and anything else on the Xbox since the patch came out, no more cheats :)
Mon 09/08/04 at 10:50
Regular
"All about the Beats"
But its a very hard game, i cant see a regular gamer completing this game very easily.

If your into racing game, and have experience playing them, then get it!
Mon 09/08/04 at 10:42
Regular
"All about the Beats"
It is a great racing game, i completed it 100%. Took a good few hours, and very enjoyable all the way through.

Very realistic, if i remember right there 3 or 4 views to choose.

Time you get to F1 cars you really feel the speed of this game.

Its great that it has a varity of cars/trucks.

On Live its awesome too, but not as good as say PGR2.

9/10
Sun 08/08/04 at 23:08
"Was the man of marz"
Really? If it is bad it looks like the racing games of the Xbox is over! Project gotham 2- Great but clocked

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.