GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black Arrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Black Arrow'.
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:17
Regular
The first Black Arrow thread? what the hell?

I've just clicked 'confirm order' and am eagerly awaiting this surely instant classic. Dusted off the old headset recently and started playing RS3 in preparation for the newest installment.

So who's got a copy on order? How many of you geeks have already planned your clans/squads out. Which one of you lucky people gets to a enjoy a bullet from my SA80 to the back of the head, in a game of domination on the new maps?
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:17
Regular
The first Black Arrow thread? what the hell?

I've just clicked 'confirm order' and am eagerly awaiting this surely instant classic. Dusted off the old headset recently and started playing RS3 in preparation for the newest installment.

So who's got a copy on order? How many of you geeks have already planned your clans/squads out. Which one of you lucky people gets to a enjoy a bullet from my SA80 to the back of the head, in a game of domination on the new maps?
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:22
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I'd like to join a clan actually, I think if your in a clan already you'll really benefit the features of Xbox Live 3.0.

I've spoken to quite a few Americans who have it and they all say it's excelent, shame theres only one new gun though.

They also said that Ubisoft have enhanced a few guns and that the 14 new maps are MUCH bigger than the ones on RS3.

I've ordered it from Gameplay (Along with GTA SA, Halo 2 and soon Burnout 3), it's gonna be awesome but i'm not really too excited because it's only got a few little extras.

Should keep me busy until Burnout 3.
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:25
Regular
I'm not too sure about these huge maps - like IGN said, it means if you're playing with only a few people, it'll get tedious searching for each other.

but I'll reserve judgement til I get it. As for the one new gun, that doesn't really bother me, the selection of guns was already excellent - the only thing that might have been good would have been fixed gun emplacements that you could man, more devastating grenades, or more destructible environments. But I suppose that's something for the proper sequel(s).
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:29
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Yeah, I did heard that they were planning on releasing a proper sequel (Rainbow Six 3 2 :S) for 2005.

Sadly, I wont be able to play Rainbow Six 3 until 21st (Comes out 20th). I know it's only one day but I wanted to play it on the release, dont matter anyway because i'm getting 1.5 MEG Broadband on the 2nd.

:)
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:48
Regular
wouldn't it be rainbow six 4?
Tue 10/08/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I dunno, I never knew why they called it Rainbow Six 3 anyway.
Tue 10/08/04 at 10:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Because there was Rainbow Six 1 & 2....
Tue 10/08/04 at 11:16
Regular
I'm not bothering with Black Arrow. Got bored of Rainbow Six 3 a looooooooong time ago and I don't see a couple of game modes getting me intrested again.
Tue 10/08/04 at 11:18
Regular
But it's selling at only £20 isn't it? I deffinately don't consider paying anymore.
Tue 10/08/04 at 20:25
Regular
"8==="
You may see me on live on Black Arrow's UK launch day, might just stay in bed all day... ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.