GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Tiger Woods 2004 going to be Live enabled?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004 '.
Tue 10/08/04 at 17:52
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Theres been a lot of speculation over this. Ive heard that its going to be but only for two player, that its going to be in the US but not over here and that its not going to be at all. Anyone know the truth?
Sat 14/08/04 at 17:46
"Goodbye Cruel World"
Sensible Soccer was the best, I used to play that all the time. You could even make up your own team with all their own names and stats, something which seems to be missing from most good football games now.
Sat 14/08/04 at 00:25
Regular
I spent hours on pga euro tour, facing seve ballesteros with my ronan rafferty. I loved driving balls and stuff, and putting was great too.

Sensible golf deserves another montion, but its probably the worst of the sensible game.s
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:26
Regular
"8==="
Golf bores me.

Formula 1 bores me.

Football bores me.

Live would make the second two fun but nothing can save golf, not even that stupid game that allowed you to kill your caddy or whatever.
Thu 12/08/04 at 00:45
Regular
my fave golf game was always world class leaderboard on the amiga.

gotta love those high pitched shrieks that were supposed to resemble birdsong.
Thu 12/08/04 at 00:20
Regular
Links is about as challenging as penetrating Jordan with a matchstick. The whole game just smells of rubbishness. Grpahically it's nice but the courses are so limited and dull, it all reaks of "Let's make it simple because the console gamers can't play a real golf sim, looks like Tiger's selling well let's try and copy that"

Links on PC was one of the few real sim golf games, shame they had to make it pinball for simpletons when it got the console release. The Live play makes it a bit more playable, but it really isn't much fun even with friends. Infact I think the best times I had online were when we were hitting the balls at the crowd and watching them cover their faces as the ball hit them in the nuts.

Just hope Microsoft take these 2 years and make a hell of a lot of improvements.
Wed 11/08/04 at 23:25
Regular
I like links, it is different enough from tiger woods to be worth playing, and out of the two, I think links is more challenging - you don't have those cheat-like caddy tips to tell you what to do.
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:03
Regular
I quite like Links 2004.

Never tried Tiger Woods though. Whats the difference? Aren't they much of a muchness?
Wed 11/08/04 at 10:50
"Goodbye Cruel World"
you know i meant 2005 lol if EA could sort it out it would be great
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:30
Regular
Links is freaking awful!

Yup, Tiger Woods 2005 (2004 is already out) will be Live enabled, should be a must buy as a long as EA get a decent tournament system going.
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:15
Regular
who cares, links 2004 is LIVE anyway isn't it? And thats just as good as tiger woods.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.