GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"massive nintendo fan"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 23:35
Regular
until the gamecube
bought every console since the nes,
but i don't think the titles have been great on this platform
with the exception of metriod prime

will they ever back up their console with more than 10 good games before the move on the next generation

they seem too be getting worse with each console
the n64 was better than the gamecube

tempted too buy a playstaion next time,i've never owned any other console other than nintendo

still theres the new zelda & metriod prime 2 to look forward too
Fri 13/08/04 at 20:55
Regular
"wIeRd"
YEA!!! Super Smash Bros. ; Pikmin ; Starfox ; Mario Kark DD ; Super monkey ball 1 & 2 ; Zelda ; Metroid Prime ; Sonic mega collection ; Mario sunshine ; ETC.... also loads more good games coming such as Advance Wars on GC!!! and maybe Fire Emblem, then theres Pikmin 2 and super monkey ball 3 coming out
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:59
Regular
"a.k.a King"
gerrid wrote:
> That's a very nice poem, DJ ELUSIVE.
>
> You should take a look in the Life & Everything Forum, they slack
> their panties over poems in there.

(Snigger). Twas a very nice poem.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:58
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep true. Eternal Darkness, Timesplitters 2, Metroid, Pikmin, Mario, christ alive what are you talking about!!!!!

Then at christmas, more Metroid, more Mario, more Pikmin, Viewtiful Joe, christ alive there's way more than 10 good games.

Oh the horror.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
And there are way more than 10 good games on Gamecube.

PLus the fact that it's been out around half the time of the N64. 3 years into the 64 life cycle there were actually only about 10 good games.
Wed 11/08/04 at 12:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
That's a very nice poem, DJ ELUSIVE.

You should take a look in the Life & Everything Forum, they slack their panties over poems in there.
Tue 10/08/04 at 23:35
Regular
until the gamecube
bought every console since the nes,
but i don't think the titles have been great on this platform
with the exception of metriod prime

will they ever back up their console with more than 10 good games before the move on the next generation

they seem too be getting worse with each console
the n64 was better than the gamecube

tempted too buy a playstaion next time,i've never owned any other console other than nintendo

still theres the new zelda & metriod prime 2 to look forward too

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.