GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"splinter cell 3 or metal gear solid 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 15:19
"steve"
these are two of the best stealth games ever in my opinion.

Which one are you most looking forward to and why
Tue 17/08/04 at 19:56
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
MGS regardless of difference to previous games. More like MGS1 the better. And plus,

MGS= classic
SC= generic rubbish
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:36
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
I can't wait 4 MGS3:Snake Eater as it is set in a completely different setting (Jungle) and at a completely differnet time (1960) to the previous versions in the series. Also, you play as Big Boss which is a real bonus! I think MGS3 is also more about stealth than any other as you have to choose the right camouflage when enemies are about so they can't see you, which is very cool, there's even a meter in the top right corner of the screen which tells you how well camouflaged you are in a percentage! I'm not down-grading Splinter Cell 3, I have also the series of Splinter Cell as well as MGS, but i'm looking forward to MGS3:Snake Eater more.
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:23
"period drama"
I wasn't that excited about MGS3 until I saw a massive (about 10 minutes) trailer - there was a young Ocelot and a few, very cool looking, new people. It just reeked of that amazing Metal Gear class and suspense.
Now I can't wait.
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
Looking forward to Metal Gear 3 more as I prefer the series. However Splinter Cell 3 is looking incredible. Both should be well worth a look at!
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Just wondering, did you get your name from John Cena's quote?

Oh and I'd say MGS because it's gonna be very different to the previous series.
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:19
"steve"
these are two of the best stealth games ever in my opinion.

Which one are you most looking forward to and why

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.