GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX Live"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 17:14
"Death Is Inevitable"
Can anyone plz tell me which game is more worth getting for xbox live, Splinter Cell pandora tomorrow or full spectrum warrior...if there are any better games could you tell me.
Thu 12/08/04 at 16:26
Regular
"\\"
SCPT is a hit or miss game though. Invest in R63 Black Arrow. Only £17, out next friday, should be a brilliant game.
Thu 12/08/04 at 16:08
"Death Is Inevitable"
cheers... fink i'll go wiv SC:PT
Thu 12/08/04 at 13:22
Regular
"\\"
Most games are though. R63:BA will be the only game you need till Halo 2.
Thu 12/08/04 at 13:14
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I believe full speccy warrior on live is a bit disappointing. it
> badly needs deathmatch, or team deathmatch modes.
>
> imagine 3 people each with a fire-team each, against three other
> fire-teams. that would be a quality gaming experience.

lol quality

I'd go with Splinter Cell as its much better online that Full Spectrum Warrior.
Thu 12/08/04 at 01:17
Regular
"8==="
A quirky little deathmatch mode in Pandora Tomorrow would've been nice.

People make up their own modes instead like Deathmatch, Tag and another one I've currently forgotten which is basically a variation of tag.
Thu 12/08/04 at 00:55
Regular
I believe full speccy warrior on live is a bit disappointing. it badly needs deathmatch, or team deathmatch modes.

imagine 3 people each with a fire-team each, against three other fire-teams. that would be a quality gaming experience.
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:47
Regular
"8==="
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> But obviously it is cars and not
> killing.

True, if you want the car version of killing on live you're best bet is Rallisport Challenge 2, at least until Burnout 3 arrives...

and that Extreme G clone.
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:45
Regular
"8==="
Wait 'til the 20th and get Rainbow Six: Black Arrow for 20 quid.
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:36
Regular
"BOSE"
I ain't got Live, but I'm willing to bet my left ball that Halo 2 will be THE reason to have Live :-)
Wed 11/08/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Well FSW is co-op only, whereas Pandora Tomorrow is like co-op and versus, so it's probably easier to get a game of Pandora Tomorrow.

I have both but thanks to the idiocy of carpet fitters I'm waiting for a massive CAT cable to get the Xbox Live up and running.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.