GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freeola Christmas Story - Add your bit!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/12/06 at 13:16
"possibly impossible"
I was writing a special Christmas story for the forums, but then I thought, why not get everyone to help out? (ok, it's not a new idea, the FOG stories were always done this way) but anyone can add something (suitable) to further the story...

THE FREEOLA CHRISTMAS STORY

Snow danced through the air as Machie went to collect the newspaper from the front door. He pulled his dressing gown further around him and shivered. As he turned to go back in to the house, he was startled to see a small creature with pointy ears in front of him.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Why, I’m the Freeola Elf” said the Elf.

“Er…ok.” Machie tried to think if he’d eaten or drunk anything strange last night. “And what can I do for you…Elf?”

“Santa needs some help and he’s asked Vexxxed if the Freeola members can help out. So he sent me to find everyone.”
Wed 27/12/06 at 22:27
Regular
"I may return"
Professionals that didn't kill Santa.
Wed 27/12/06 at 22:26
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
Thanks Laura. That was brilliant.
What do you mean by "Better writers"?
Wed 27/12/06 at 12:23
Regular
"I may return"
Then Machie passed out from his constant drinking the night before, when he was at Smedlos' house.

"Vexxxed never should have sent me to get you!" Shouted the elf, soon after the little elf disappeared to find another story, with better writers.

THE END
Tue 26/12/06 at 22:05
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
*Sigh* Come on people! This could be good if we would get off of our backsides!
Sat 23/12/06 at 10:50
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
I want this to keep going, without a dead Santa. Lets go!

*Ahem*.
(From pb's post).

"...okay. I'll just go take my pills....." Machie said, rubbing his head.
"Hey! I'm not a hallucination, now go help me find everyone, and make a thread for everyone to come to!"

"Right, I suppose this had to happen sometime."

So Machie went to make the thread. He grabbed a "Start new thread" form from the top of the forum, and filled it out.......
Fri 22/12/06 at 15:34
Regular
"sh"
but then Santa died of a heart attack. and all was lost

:'(

said the unkown

then...
Fri 22/12/06 at 13:16
"possibly impossible"
I was writing a special Christmas story for the forums, but then I thought, why not get everyone to help out? (ok, it's not a new idea, the FOG stories were always done this way) but anyone can add something (suitable) to further the story...

THE FREEOLA CHRISTMAS STORY

Snow danced through the air as Machie went to collect the newspaper from the front door. He pulled his dressing gown further around him and shivered. As he turned to go back in to the house, he was startled to see a small creature with pointy ears in front of him.

“Who are you?” He asked.

“Why, I’m the Freeola Elf” said the Elf.

“Er…ok.” Machie tried to think if he’d eaten or drunk anything strange last night. “And what can I do for you…Elf?”

“Santa needs some help and he’s asked Vexxxed if the Freeola members can help out. So he sent me to find everyone.”

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.