GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best ever cases"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 15:54
Regular
I can't get over how good the PS2 cases are, I mean their very strong and do a good job of protecting the disc and booket.

The PS1 cases and CD cases are stupid, I mean if you drop them which i'm sure all of us have dropped at least one, your case shatters or cracks and your CD goes for 6 collecting a few nasty scratches on the way and flipping heck have you ever tryed to get the back paper out owww.

No the DVD casings are brilliant and compared to chunky cartridge boxes and anything we've had before these are the best.
Sun 24/06/01 at 10:16
Regular
i just leave my memory card in
Sat 23/06/01 at 19:00
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
PS2 cases are top class. I like the memory card holder a very nice feature. Also the manual stays nice and out of the way unlike the PS1.
Sat 23/06/01 at 18:15
Regular
And if by some weird happening that your favourite game case is broken cant see how but if it did then you can take the covers off and swop them over
Sat 23/06/01 at 13:11
Regular
about reading the manual in games and the PS2 game cases
Sat 23/06/01 at 12:52
Regular
"WWJD"
what u talking bout?
Sat 23/06/01 at 12:50
Regular
yup have to agree i look at the control page then put it back
Fri 22/06/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
jd99 wrote:
Unless of course it was in the untouched manual. ;-)

LOL, good answer!

Do you not think that you could have done better in games if only you'd read the manual?
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:26
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Don't know about answers but I think Timesplitters has the same problem, the enemies can roll but I can't. Unless of course it was in the untouched manual. ;-)
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:22
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
jd99 wrote:
> Does anyone really read any manuals except those for games like GT3 or Final Fantasy?

Yeah I do, not all the time and I'll give you an example of perhaps I should have read one a bit more carefully!

Extermination, watch the demo of the game after it's loaded and in the snow storm with those liony kind of creatures that disappear every now and then, you'll notice the bloke whilst running around do a front roll!

How the heck do you do that?

It probably tells you in the manual and I really should have read it but I've been away from my PS2 for a couple of days and only noticed it by chance and even then I wanted to play the game and couldn't be bother to figure it out!

Any answers gratefully received! :)
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:11
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Does anyone really read any manuals except those for games like GT3 or Final Fantasy?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.