GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Best Gaming Scores"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 22:21
Regular
"a.k.a King"
We all have our strengths and weaknesses in games. I am very good at the FPS deathmatchs in the likes of Timesplitters 2, but I'm not very good at cracking puzzles in games, like the ones in Eternal Darkness for example.

And we all have our best scores. You see them in the magazines, and you think 'I could beat that, but I can't be bothered to photo the score and send it to the mag'. Some of my best scores include a lap time around 9 seconds for Baby Park, and I have Platinums for all the challenges on the Amatuer and Hounorary Leagues in TS2.

So, what games are you all best at, and post some times in here too.
Fri 13/08/04 at 21:06
Regular
"wIeRd"
good idea thanx for the tip
Fri 13/08/04 at 19:10
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Mattitude wrote:
> Johnson, ive beaten the super smash bros and mario kart records u
> posted.......with flying colours. i just find those 2 games tooo easy

Tell NOM that then, cuz their not my scores.
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:24
Regular
"wIeRd"
Johnson, ive beaten the super smash bros and mario kart records u posted.......with flying colours. i just find those 2 games tooo easy
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
My Baby Park record is pretty good, I'll post it later.

Plus my Burnout times were amazing before the card formatted. My time for that 'Run to the Sun' track or whatever it was, was amazing.
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:37
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
gerrid wrote:
> I'll put my monkey in your ball any day, cookie monster.

I urge you, URJUNTLY.
Fri 13/08/04 at 11:46
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Can anyone beat any of these times:

F-Zero GX, Emerald Cup, Big Blue (Ordeal) Fastest Lap - 00'44'815

Wave Race: BS, Ocean City Harbour, Best Time - 1'24'684

Burnout 2, Crash Mode, Downhill Demolition - $35, 153, 640

Mario Kart: DD, DK Mountain, Best Time - 1'52'976

Super Smash Bros Melee, Multi-Man Melee, 3 Minute Melee, Most Kills - 189

These are none of my scores, these have been taken from the NOM 'Hall of Fame' from those psycho gamers who play all the time.
Fri 13/08/04 at 01:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I'll put my monkey in your ball any day, cookie monster.
Fri 13/08/04 at 01:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Who wants to play monkey ball?
Fri 13/08/04 at 01:14
Regular
If anyone is still up and wants a Mario Kart fatest race time competition I'm game.
Fri 13/08/04 at 01:12
"I love yo... lamp."
Remember N64 Magazine used to have a hall of fame type thing? Well I could beat all the Goldeneye times, and a fair few of the F Zero X times. Sadly I could NEVER get a photo of the screen to turn out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.