GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Forum"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/08/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Pro Reviewer"
Hi Final Fantasy Fanatics! What's your favourite FF game? How do you feel about Crystal Chronicles? How long have you been an ff fan? Come on, final fantasy is great!
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:45
Regular
"wIeRd"
I had high expectations for crystal chronicles but i didnt really like it in the end... i wos also very disappointed in the fact that the multiplayer required gba's.
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:43
Regular
"wIeRd"
Final fantasy tactics is my favourite, but then the only ones ive ever played are 3, 4, mystic quest, 7, and 10...
Thu 12/08/04 at 22:39
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Yep, the Final Fantasy series are one of the most famous and best series in gaming. Personally, I was a fan of FF3 on the SNES, but I also like FF Tactics on the GBA.

For me, Crystal Chronicles was good, but the battle system let it down. Plus the multiplayer was a bit crap, because everyone needs a GBA to play, and none of my friends have GBAs.
Thu 12/08/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Pro Reviewer"
Hi Final Fantasy Fanatics! What's your favourite FF game? How do you feel about Crystal Chronicles? How long have you been an ff fan? Come on, final fantasy is great!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.