GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pokemon colleseum - worth getting? URGENT"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Colosseum'.
Fri 13/08/04 at 16:50
Regular
"And some more !"
i was just wondering about this game since the fire red and leaf green are comming out and i need to get ruby or sapphire (which one is better) and then the fire red and leaf green. is it wirth getting colleseum then or not coz i dont know if it is good or not and if its worth 30 quid. please help me out coz im gonnabuy it tomoz of i get good reviews.
Sat 14/08/04 at 10:48
Regular
"wIeRd"
its up to you, but if u dont have the gba game u wont be able to play multiplayer
Sat 14/08/04 at 09:58
Regular
"And some more !"
ok guys thtnks for all of ur urgent help. i am gonna b buying it 2day then. but the only thing is that i dont have the gba game yt im gettin that in USA. so ill only have the pokemon collesseum game for a while. it wont like finish will it coz i want to make it klast atleast untill i get back from USA. so i shud still buy it rite even tho i dont have ruby or sapphire yet?
Fri 13/08/04 at 23:38
Regular
"wIeRd"
i alredy did
Fri 13/08/04 at 23:36
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh none of you are being URJUNT enough!
Fri 13/08/04 at 23:35
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Really? We should provide URJUNT help then!
Fri 13/08/04 at 23:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Quick! Someone help him! It's URJUNT!
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"wIeRd"
i think
Regular
"wIeRd"
first time it took me 20 hours
Regular
"wIeRd"
yes it is a shame how they didnt include the mini games but i still think its a good game anyway
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:02
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Good game. I like the idea of the Shadow Pokemon, and the battles are brilliant. Worth getting, especially as it comes with a free memory card. Then you can link up Ruby/Sapphire and Fire Red/Leaf Green with it.

I was disappointed there was no mini-games in Colosseum though. The ones in the Stadium games were very good, so I was a bit cheesed off to see no mini-games in the latest version.

Oh well, that's life . . . . . . .

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.