GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rogue Squadron: Can someone aid my quest"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/06/01 at 08:46
Regular
Okay so I know its an old game but seeing the new Gamecube version has renewed my interest in this N64 classic, but one thing that has baffled me is: I have heard rumours that you can fly both Slave1 and a sith infiltrator, and if you look closely there is space for one more ship between the snowspeeder and A-wing, does anyone know what this missing ship is? and how to get it?
Fri 22/06/01 at 08:46
Okay so I know its an old game but seeing the new Gamecube version has renewed my interest in this N64 classic, but one thing that has baffled me is: I have heard rumours that you can fly both Slave1 and a sith infiltrator, and if you look closely there is space for one more ship between the snowspeeder and A-wing, does anyone know what this missing ship is? and how to get it?
Fri 22/06/01 at 09:11
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
An X-Wing maybe?
Fri 22/06/01 at 14:34
on the PC version its a Naboo space fighter. Though you can get in other ships you don't select them like you would with a X-Wing. You have to get Gold on every mission to acess them.
Fri 22/06/01 at 14:50
Regular
Never heard of this cheat.
Fri 22/06/01 at 18:55
Regular
"Whatever!"
Anyone know where I can pick up a copy of Rogue Squadron on the N64?? Ive looked everywhere but cant find it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.