GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo 2 VS Far Cry Instincts"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:51
Regular
"hulagadoo"
With the eagerly awaited Halo 2 on the way do you think Far Cry Instincts will be the better game when it is released? No doubt Ill end up buying them both either way. Does anyone know the release date for Far Cry?
Fri 13/08/04 at 18:51
Regular
"hulagadoo"
With the eagerly awaited Halo 2 on the way do you think Far Cry Instincts will be the better game when it is released? No doubt Ill end up buying them both either way. Does anyone know the release date for Far Cry?
Fri 13/08/04 at 19:29
"Its Your Pleasure"
Far Cry has no release, and i imagine that the one player games will both be very equal, but Halo 2s multiplayer looks awesome.
Fri 13/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
In Far Cry you get one island to play about with. One section on Halo 2 is enough to fit in the entire first game, apparently. Although I'll be getting both, so that makes this conversation pretty much redundant.
Fri 13/08/04 at 22:31
Regular
"Insert Gently"
1/2/2005, for the yanks neway
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:37
Regular
Far Cry's certainly got the graphical advantage. Can't wait to get the first one for my new PC - the draw distance is superb. Haven't heard much about Instincts though, just seen some very impressive Xbox screenshots.

If Halo 2 is as good as it's made out to be, Instincts will have to be something very special to better it. Still - nothing's going to come close to the mouth-wateringly brilliant Half-Life 2. Fingers crossed the September release date sticks, eh? Then we might see it on Xbox before Christmas 2005.
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:48
Regular
It's still not out yet? Wow, it's like they never had a time plan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.