GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what rally experience"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/04 at 19:49
"everyone must die!"
im wondering what rally game i should get and if i should get it on ps2 or pc and with/without a steering wheel, thanks
Sat 14/08/04 at 19:31
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I've always found the WRC seris on PS2 to be a much finer selection of rally games than anything Colin McRaw has offered.
Sat 14/08/04 at 11:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Richard Burns Rally if you're seriously into rallying. Beware, though, it'll kick your ass.

Colin McRae is probably your best bet otherwise, and a steering wheel is necessary on the PC but not so much on the PS2.
Sat 14/08/04 at 10:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If you want a good one for a budget, get Rally Championship Extreme- £4.99 on Sold Out Software, with pretty good graphics. The handling isn't that impressive, but it is very realistic and it is a fantastic value game with some really challenging tracks.
Sat 14/08/04 at 01:39
Regular
"\\"
Get an Xbox for your driving needs. With things like PGR2, RSC, TOCA2, it's the best thing ever for good driving.
Sat 14/08/04 at 01:36
Gran Turismo without question on the ps2
Fri 13/08/04 at 19:49
"everyone must die!"
im wondering what rally game i should get and if i should get it on ps2 or pc and with/without a steering wheel, thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.