GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just passing through"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 13:35
"High polygon count"
Long time no visit. I see little has changed. New people, same s**t going around!

I've not been concentrating on the games scene much recently as I've had other things to deal with.

So who knows the prices of the PSP and PS3?
Sat 14/08/04 at 18:42
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Price really does not matter for the PS3 as long as it is under £300, what is absolutely crucial are the launch games. Loads of people forget that the first months of the PS2 in Europe were pretty rocky due to lack of games, price point and availability.

From my brief time at Woolworths I saw one thing in particular, parents do not choose consoles based on price, they typically get the one that their kids have asked for regardless of price. And the kids ask for the one they want based on the games, not the specs etc
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:50
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
exactly
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:39
Regular
"ProGolfer"
"commoners" = Parents buying a present for there children they are cheap and liek oh look we an get him that its 70 quid cheaper.
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I think gamecube would have lost a lot of sales to the PS2. Loads of "commoners" like to get a console that doesn't cost them that much, but most people would say the would like to have a PS2 if they had no consoles.
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:25
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I would liek to have seen the gamecubes sales if the price had been that of the PS2 or Xbox, how much of a differnce would it have made?
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:24
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'll get a PS3 whatever the cost.
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:10
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I would say that Sony need one PSP prototype and one PS3 prototype and not get to greedy otherwise the X-box 2's sales will hit the roof.

Another thing is the expense, to dear and people won't buy the thing.
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:09
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ask Forest Fan.
Sat 14/08/04 at 16:06
Regular
"ProGolfer"
witch-king wrote:
> Who would buy the one with bad graphics? That'd be like suicide with a
> blunt knife.

So there releasing two consoles?
Sat 14/08/04 at 15:56
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Who would buy the one with bad graphics? That'd be like suicide with a blunt knife.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.