GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Know Your Games?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/08/04 at 22:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I took Squalls advice and this topic is now located in the general chat forum.
Wed 15/09/04 at 21:20
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Does it matter?
Thu 19/08/04 at 10:34
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This Forum is great, but I've got to cite PC Gaming as number one ahead of it. The PC gaming Longest Thread rocks.

Anyway, I clearing out my room yesterday for the first time in about two years, and when I got to my desk I had a pretty pleasant surprise. It's been covered with loads of old floppy disks for ages, but looking through one of these piles I found some old games. Transport Tycoon Deluxe, spread out over five disks I expected to find, seeing as my brother was still playing that a couple of years ago, but the biggest surprise was yet to come. I found the disks for Lemmings The Tribes, which I thought had been disposed of a good few years ago. And also, one of the games I played when I was about five or six- Word Rescue. Written on the front: Instructions on installation, and 03/07/95. Something I hadn't actually even seen since I was 6 (Seeing as after my dad installed stuff for me on MS-DOS 6.22 on my old P120, the disks went AWOL). Memories indeed.
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:19
Regular
"hulagadoo"
This one. *lol*, its a place to catch up on old times.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:14
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Same here, but I like the more relaxed atmosphere of this forum: Fewer
> people use it, so it's quieter and less manic.

I like it quiet here aswell. And on a few occasions a good topic comes along and i like it.

So, favourite forum on here?
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Same here, but I like the more relaxed atmosphere of this forum: Fewer people use it, so it's quieter and less manic.
Tue 17/08/04 at 19:54
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I forgot Borat. However, i think it wont get a bit more active, it remains the same throughout the year.

I like this place because of the classics name, some of the stuff (games wise) i like.
Tue 17/08/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Borat used to post here an awful lot; I don't know where he's gone, to be honest. But a lot of people are on holiday at the moment- expect this forum to be a bit more active in a few weeks' time.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:17
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Yes, but there is a plus side: This forum is mostly used by those who
> remember classic games, so there are far fewer irritaing JAT children
> than in other forums, if any.

Hardly anybody posts here everyday though. The only people i know to do so are you and Very_Metal
Mon 16/08/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yes, but there is a plus side: This forum is mostly used by those who remember classic games, so there are far fewer irritaing JAT children than in other forums, if any.
Sat 14/08/04 at 23:03
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Bad idea.

Nobody visits this place half the time, which is a shame. You'll get like five six posts every day. I visit this place often, only few other people do though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.