GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Opinions on the chronicles of riddick"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay'.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:24
Regular
Im aware this may already have been discussed but I would like to know what owners of it think. Is it to short and easy? If so I want to know. How about other stuff, any glitches or framerate drop? Tell me about it please.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:24
Regular
Im aware this may already have been discussed but I would like to know what owners of it think. Is it to short and easy? If so I want to know. How about other stuff, any glitches or framerate drop? Tell me about it please.
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Insert Gently"
You really wanna know about glitches and framerate drops...
Mon 16/08/04 at 16:32
Regular
Not really :P
Just the quality of the game. Anyway I would need to know about framerate because if it was bad it might make the game quite s**t.
Mon 16/08/04 at 17:01
Regular
The game looks ok. It looks how most Xbox games should look, but I don't see them as amazing.

The gameplay itself is brilliant. I'm stuck but I've enjoyed it so far!

To think I wasn't interested in it until I impulse bought it.
Mon 16/08/04 at 19:15
Regular
I haven't noticed any framerate drops, and the graphics are for the most part stunning. I wouldn't say they are the best I've ever seen or anything, but it really does look great.

The voice acting is top notch, the whole thing plays out like a film, but not at the expense of the gameplay.

I can't comment on whether or not it is short as I've only been playing it about 4 hours. It certainly seems quite big (in playing area) though - there's tonnes to explore.

Just a damn pity there's no multiplayer.
Mon 16/08/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I like the swearing bits.
Mon 16/08/04 at 19:19
Regular
I think it's amazing. A wonderful merger of Stealth and FPS. Taking out foes is just so fun.
Mon 16/08/04 at 19:55
Regular
It is great the way they've mixed excellent FPS fighting, shooting, aswell as stealth. I hope they make a sequel.

in fact, I'm off to play it now.
Mon 16/08/04 at 20:00
Regular
I game of the other two films would perhaps rock.
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:12
Regular
Well I just finished it, and I won't spoil it for anyone but towards the end it just gets better and better. Wasn't that short really, but I am hungry for some more riddick style action.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.