GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"R&C2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'ratchet and clank 2'.
Mon 16/08/04 at 20:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Anyone know how to upgrade the shield charger? Please, no spammers.
Fri 27/08/04 at 16:48
Another way is standing on the edge of 'the next bit', if you know what I mean.

If you don't then I don't really know how to explain it. What I mean is the parts of the map where theres like a line where when you cross it, the creatures in that line attack you, but when you're on the other side they don't. Stand behind that line, hop into the other zone, hop back again when the cratures are near enough and then you can slowly walk up to them and hurt them. It's pretty time consuming, but the upgrade is a wild shield with 8 ammo, that zaps things if they get too near. With Killonoids and MegaTurrets as well as them you can win arena matches without shooting!
Tue 17/08/04 at 09:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Thanks to Down. I upgraded my lava gun there, but nothing seemed to happen with SC. Will persist.
Tue 17/08/04 at 09:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
All the time.
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Pro Reviewer"
i know this guy, he was poisoned, and this morning he woke up ded.
Have you ever woke up dead?
Mon 16/08/04 at 21:42
Go to Damosel, start it up, then wander about killing protopets with it. They have to be killed by walking into it, and eventually it'll upgrade. It'll take ages and a hell of a lot of ammo, but the upgrade is pretty good.
Mon 16/08/04 at 20:26
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
who doesn't?
Mon 16/08/04 at 20:24
"period drama"
What about spanners?
I expect you'll need some of them.

Sorry, sorry.

Well, not really, but meh.
Bye.
Mon 16/08/04 at 20:10
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Anyone know how to upgrade the shield charger? Please, no spammers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.