GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"special reserve doom3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Tue 17/08/04 at 16:16
Regular
"good news everyone"
Iam not happy, i ave not received doom 3 yet, i ordered it weeks ago and it has not been despatched yet. Anybody else still not get their copy of doom 3 yet. When are they goin 2 get some more stock in
Fri 20/08/04 at 17:58
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Uncle Albert wrote:
> Tried Gameplay for the first time with Doom 3, and I too got it a day
> early. :D

It's not a one off either, they did the same for me with Max Payne 2. A little more expensive perhaps, but a few quid to play a game a day early isn't a bad trade in my book.
Wed 18/08/04 at 21:05
Regular
"good news everyone"
my copy of doom 3 has been despatched yay should receive it in a few days and my birthday is tomorrow
Wed 18/08/04 at 20:01
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
cipro wrote:
> Pre-ordered mine from Gameplay, got it a day early. Gameplay are great
> for shipping games on time, or early if your lucky.

Tried Gameplay for the first time with Doom 3, and I too got it a day early. :D
Tue 17/08/04 at 16:41
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Pre-ordered mine from Gameplay, got it a day early. Gameplay are great for shipping games on time, or early if your lucky.
Tue 17/08/04 at 16:16
Regular
"good news everyone"
Iam not happy, i ave not received doom 3 yet, i ordered it weeks ago and it has not been despatched yet. Anybody else still not get their copy of doom 3 yet. When are they goin 2 get some more stock in

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.