GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pikmin?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/01 at 20:53
Regular
I've seen the pics, seen clips, but I still can't work out what the games' about?

Is it a really simple concept or am I making it seem more confusing?

Will the game be the next Pokemon?
Tue 26/06/01 at 11:27
Yeah, Pikmin looks real cool. Brilliant graphics, an absorbing plot, it looks like it's shaping up to be a classic. If it's as good as they say it is, then i'm sure this will shift loads of GCN's.
Thu 21/06/01 at 23:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
This seems like an absorbing game - Totaly bizzare but I have no doubts it will become a classic!!
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:38
Regular
It's brilliantly original game.

I've seen some footage and it looks like great fun.
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:16
Pikmin places you in the role of this space man who has just crash landed on this planet. Pikmin, which look like flowers at first (a s****y thing to say, I know) , can be and have to be pulled out from the ground, and in true pokemon style, must be bred and nurtured. These pikmin must then be used to protect the pieces of space craft that you assemble away from these monster type things, where you can also sacrifice some so that other pikmin can attack them from behind. Crappy plot, but apparently it's very addictive.
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:53
I've seen the pics, seen clips, but I still can't work out what the games' about?

Is it a really simple concept or am I making it seem more confusing?

Will the game be the next Pokemon?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.