GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Playstation 2 is going to bomb!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/05/00 at 01:23
Regular
It sucks. Nobody is going to buy a piece of crap like that.
300MHz what the hell is with that. Plus a piece of crap processor put out by Sony. No thank you. Now the X-Box that is another story. 600MZh with a PentiumIII processor that is the way to go. It is time to break Sonys hold on the gaming industry and give the X-Box and Dolphin a chance. Just because Sony says it is going to be good does not mean anything.
Sun 14/05/00 at 20:13
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
How's PS2 a 'whole new dimension'? What does PS2 do that the Dreamcast isn't already doing? Granted, the PS2 will be a great machine when it get's going, and I'll end up buying one, but the only game I've seen at the moment that's worth buying one for is Metal Gear Solid 2 and that doesn't come out till next year.

You'd be a fool to write off Microsoft's X-Box, a lot of third party companies have already expressed a great interest in the machine, including among others Square and Namco.

Skrubban wrote:
> Girrron wrote:
> > It sucks. Nobody is going to buy a piece of crap like that.
> > 300MHz what the hell is with that. Plus a piece of crap processor
> > put out by Sony. No thank you. Now the X-Box that is another
> > story. 600MZh with a PentiumIII processor that is the way to go.
> > It is time to break Sonys hold on the gaming industry and give
> the
> > X-Box and Dolphin a chance. Just because Sony says it is going to
> > be good does not mean anything.
>
>
> Stop with your crap!!!
> The specs may bee better on the X-Box but it's made by MICROSOFT!!
> You know, the same company that made Microsoft "BUG" Windows! The
> hole machine will bee a BIG BUG!!!! Blue screens and error
> massages, trust me!! AND! When Nintendo came out with the 64 ,
> playstation ruled. The specs were better on the nintendo but Sony
> sold more conzoles then ever. Playstation 2 is not just a regually
> gameconzole, its a hole new dimention! and one more thing. The
> X-box does'nt have Final Fantasy, and THAT'S! a big reason for not
> buying the X-Box!
>
> Bye from a PS2 lover
> Skr00ban
Sat 13/05/00 at 23:51
Girrron wrote:
> It sucks. Nobody is going to buy a piece of crap like that.
> 300MHz what the hell is with that. Plus a piece of crap processor
> put out by Sony. No thank you. Now the X-Box that is another
> story. 600MZh with a PentiumIII processor that is the way to go.
> It is time to break Sonys hold on the gaming industry and give the
> X-Box and Dolphin a chance. Just because Sony says it is going to
> be good does not mean anything.

Stop with your crap!!!
The specs may bee better on the X-Box but it's made by MICROSOFT!! You know, the same company that made Microsoft "BUG" Windows! The hole machine will bee a BIG BUG!!!! Blue screens and error massages, trust me!! AND! When Nintendo came out with the 64 , playstation ruled. The specs were better on the nintendo but Sony sold more conzoles then ever. Playstation 2 is not just a regually gameconzole, its a hole new dimention! and one more thing. The X-box does'nt have Final Fantasy, and THAT'S! a big reason for not buying the X-Box!

Bye from a PS2 lover
Skr00ban
Fri 12/05/00 at 01:23
It sucks. Nobody is going to buy a piece of crap like that.
300MHz what the hell is with that. Plus a piece of crap processor put out by Sony. No thank you. Now the X-Box that is another story. 600MZh with a PentiumIII processor that is the way to go. It is time to break Sonys hold on the gaming industry and give the X-Box and Dolphin a chance. Just because Sony says it is going to be good does not mean anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.