GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I desperate now- Will pay money for someone to complete my game!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 18:04
Riiiight,

Can't be bothered now. I've tried to get the 3rd emerald (Bingo Highway) on Sonic Heroes (PS2 version) but have had no success, despite a whole MONTH passing!!!!
Heres the deal, does anyone wanna be honest enough to offer to have my memory card posted to them (MUST be iwthin UK, preferably London), get that last emerald (Bingo Highway one), and then I pay a sum of money for you to post the memory card back to me?

Serious offers only! Please e-mail me DIRECT at [email protected] if you're interested.

*sobs*
Tue 17/08/04 at 18:04
Riiiight,

Can't be bothered now. I've tried to get the 3rd emerald (Bingo Highway) on Sonic Heroes (PS2 version) but have had no success, despite a whole MONTH passing!!!!
Heres the deal, does anyone wanna be honest enough to offer to have my memory card posted to them (MUST be iwthin UK, preferably London), get that last emerald (Bingo Highway one), and then I pay a sum of money for you to post the memory card back to me?

Serious offers only! Please e-mail me DIRECT at [email protected] if you're interested.

*sobs*
Tue 17/08/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Before you take that drastic a measure, what seems to be the trouble? Is it getting the key to the end of the level or the actual special stage itself? What characters do you use?
Tue 17/08/04 at 19:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Yeah. We need more info. Don't get so worked up over the worst sonic game ever.
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:17
Right, the stage itself.

I generally attempt this stage using Chaotix team or Team Rose. I can never keep the key with Team Sonic/Dark.
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I would recommend using Team Sonic. They are generally the best all round team. If you keep losing the key, don't panic. Just take as much time as you need to go carefully. Use Tails if you feel you don't want to go close up and if you are really in trouble, use the Team Blast. You can always spend a bit of time firing with Tails into nothing and that will raise your Team Blast meter too.

When you get to the Special Stage, Team Rose are usually too slow anyway so Team Sonic are perfect.

As for the comment about it being the worst Sonic game ever, I beg to differ. :)
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:48
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Sonic does not fit in 3 dimensions.
Tue 17/08/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That may or may not be true. They just haven't done it right yet. Sonic Heroes isn't the worst Sonic game ever though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.