GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timesplitters or ?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/08/04 at 21:22
Regular
Is there any other games tht are 2player cooperative story modes? If 1st person answers gets PRIZE! Dnt ask wht or no PRIZE!
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.......

Conflict Desert Storm, my Cube, 4 controllers, 3 mates and I.

Brilliance.

We all cack handedly stole guns off each other, then ran around aimlessly.

Suddenly

TANK!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

DIE MOTHERFU**ER!

Screeched our heavy weapons man as he ran to the tank (and died).

So we resorted to the 'you distract him while I plant C4 up his ass' trick. Wonderful.

The best bit is competing to see who can get the highest ranks (il.e most kills/tanks/objectives etc), and all the medals. It's sublime in multiplayer, it really, really is.
Fri 20/08/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
4 player would be great. Me and 3 mates killing some terrorist scum on the weekend? No better way to enjoy time off work :-D
Fri 20/08/04 at 22:59
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Don't make me laugh.

A) It's simple
B) The GC controller is gorgeous

CDS is class.

Better in co-op than the second game, I reckon.

Conflict Vietnam is coming out soon - get that, but definitly get CDS. On Cube if possible, because the 4 player is amazing. I'd be surprised if the PS2 doesn't do 4 player, but I remember summat about it - I'm sure it does though.

Class game.
Fri 20/08/04 at 22:56
Regular
"The Red Shift"
It's complicated enough on the PS2. Brilliant, but complicated. I can just imagine you getting mullered on the cack-handed GC controller.
Tue 17/08/04 at 23:03
Regular
Yes, my recommendation of Conflict: Desert Storm is the sole reason I gave him that title. That title was "Conflict: Desert Storm".

Pretty simple really.
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:15
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
your recommending of conflict desert storm.
Tue 17/08/04 at 22:01
Regular
What are you referring to when you say "this"?
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:50
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Is this the sole basis that you gve him that title?
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:25
Regular
Conflict: Desert Storm has pretty decent co-op, though I'd get that on GameCube if you can.
Tue 17/08/04 at 21:22
Regular
Is there any other games tht are 2player cooperative story modes? If 1st person answers gets PRIZE! Dnt ask wht or no PRIZE!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.