GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Zeldas' 'TetraForce'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/08/04 at 19:37
Regular
"~DPG~"
In the next Zelda, there might be 4 pieces of triforce, so the new name will be tetraforce. The new peice should fit in the middle. Thats why in the LoZ: Windwaker, Zelda was named Tetra...
Thu 19/08/04 at 09:36
Regular
She becomes the new Princess Zelda...but only because in her generation, Gannondorf was looking for her. If that never happened, she wouldn't have known.

If that makes sense...

If Hyrule was still about, she would've known and would have lived as a princess.
Wed 18/08/04 at 22:56
Regular
Farore.

And her name is Tetra, strangely enough, because that is her name. She isn't Zelda, she's the latest in the bloodline of Zelda.
Wed 18/08/04 at 21:07
Regular
The goddesses are called Din, Nyru and something else I think. And how Princess Zelda's name being Tetra is any clue at all is beyond me. I doubt it's any more than naive websites jumping to conclusions for the sake of starting rumours.

Anyone ever see that Goldeneye website that used the Gameshark to unlock all of its secrets? They looked into everything so much and it seemed like, at times, they were doing so simply to fuel speculation. It'll probably be the same with this.
Wed 18/08/04 at 20:10
Regular
"~DPG~"
But the link to the 4th piece of Triforce is in The Wind Waker. Zeldas name is Tetra, that is the only clue nintendo have given us.
Wed 18/08/04 at 20:04
Regular
It's called Tri-Force because of the three goddesses. I can't remember their names without looking, but they created the world including the land of Hyrule, and the Tri-Force holds their power.

They say those who find it have the power to change the land depending on their heart. If they're good of heart, then the land shall be peaceful and prosperous, but if they're evil, then it shall become dark and full of suffering (Zelda: A Link to the Past)

So how would the current Princess Zelda in the bloodline be a fourth God?
Wed 18/08/04 at 19:46
Regular
"~DPG~"
ALOT of websites. Apparently the news leaked out of Nintys' secret lair. We'll find out if its true in the next installment of Zelda on the Gamecube.
Wed 18/08/04 at 19:45
Regular
Well done on completely making this up. How very clever of you.
Wed 18/08/04 at 19:45
Regular
Where have you heard this rumour from then?
Wed 18/08/04 at 19:37
Regular
"~DPG~"
In the next Zelda, there might be 4 pieces of triforce, so the new name will be tetraforce. The new peice should fit in the middle. Thats why in the LoZ: Windwaker, Zelda was named Tetra...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.