GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black Arrow"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Black Arrow'.
Thu 19/08/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone picking this up tomorrow? I'm getting two copies (one for each Xbox) so I'll be on live tomorrow, gotta take the new car into garage already for some paintwork touching up and a door aligning before I head down to Gamestation. For some odd reason I couldn't post for a day just kept giving me a could not find page window everytime I tried, can't wait for it as the new modes look decent enough, one thing that concerns me though, are the levels for co-op still linear? I wish they had more freedom than the first game as sticking to the same route was a tad boring!

Anyway at least the levels are a bit bigger now, roll on tomorrow!
Fri 20/08/04 at 19:03
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Just got some more cash. I'll trade in RSC2 and pay a bit for it some time soon.
Thu 19/08/04 at 23:57
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> DreamWarBird wrote:
> Camping problem?
>
> Camping problem
> [URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/538/538785p1.html?ui=watch[/URL]

Heh, I couldn't help but laugh at this

Spawn campers (AKA jerks)
Thu 19/08/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
Yeah I'm wondering if it's really worth £20 for a few new missions when I still havent completed the original and still haven't found time to even go on Live once yet! Keep playing this Joint Operations on PC - very addictive :D

Wish Sudeki had an online mode, that's one game I'll buy with no hesitation.
Thu 19/08/04 at 18:29
Regular
I really enjoy Rainbow Six 3 online - so I've no doubt I'll enjoy Black Arrow.

I'll probably end up picking it up tomorrow.
Thu 19/08/04 at 18:12
Regular
Don't think I'm gonna be bothering with this. All the online UBI games I've got have been full of bugs so I doubt this'll be any different, think I'll save my money for some of the bigger games coming out soon.
Thu 19/08/04 at 16:40
Regular
I won't be getting it for a few weeks yet. I skinted myself buying a suit for job interviews. well, that, chronicles of riddick, 5 or so books and a couple of pish ups.
Thu 19/08/04 at 15:47
"I love yo... lamp."
So we just don't play Americans for a week or so then. I have enough people on my friends list from SR to guarantee a game.
Thu 19/08/04 at 15:26
Regular
'tis a good game. The americans have an advantage with knowing the maps already but it's pretty good.
Thu 19/08/04 at 15:22
"I love yo... lamp."
Well it sounds like an issue, but we all coped with it in Rainbow Six 3, so I don't see how we won't be able to cope with it this time.
Thu 19/08/04 at 15:15
Regular
"Gundammmmm!"
DreamWarBird wrote:
> Camping problem?

Camping problem [URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/538/538785p1.html?ui=watch[/URL]

Load of people will trade in before the patch, hence I'll pick one up later when it is fixed, got plenty of gaming to do already anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.