GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEW RECORD?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/08/04 at 19:08
Regular
"~DPG~"
I am on my 2nd time round on FF7 and this time i am fighting the last boss and the time is 28 hours 22 Minutes! surely thats a fantastic result. (i haven't used a guide by the way)
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I remember i managed to complete Mario 2 on the Nes without actually playing any of it. I whacked the top of my nes (cos the game wasnt loading) and for some reason the ending screen came on, and ruined the whole ending for me!
Wed 01/09/04 at 09:52
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
I've done it in just over 26hrs on my 3rd attempt, but it does require missing all the fun stuff and getting all the materia and characters! Currenly though i've just started it again, but i'm going for 100+ hours, to get everyone a mastered set of materia - i shall be invincible!!
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:08
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ninjax wrote:
> a day is a bit much!

You ought not to be playing FF games if you can't play for 24 hrs.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:53
Regular
"boom boom click"
a day is a bit much!
Mon 30/08/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I simply dont beleive any of you, i dont beleive it could be completed in a day although having read this thread i may well try it some time soon.
Mon 30/08/04 at 23:10
Regular
"None Stored"
one off my mates managed to complete FF7 in about 20 hours
Tue 24/08/04 at 14:44
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
lmao. Seriously, KR reminds me of one episode of oliver beene. Not that I watch it, of course.
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sarcasm, meet Gamer, Gamer, Sarcasm.

I'm sure you'll get on great
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:59
Regular
"~DPG~"
KR wrote:
> I finished the game in 1 hour and 22 minutes.
>
> True Story

Thats just stupid. There are over 120 minutes of cut-scenes throughout the game. Thats longer than the time you completed the game in! shut-up.You are lying.

You probably haven't even played the game. If you did complete it in that time you probably used an exploder cheat system 'cos you aren't good enough at games!
Tue 24/08/04 at 00:23
Regular
I finished the game in 1 hour and 22 minutes.

True Story

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.