GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sad, sad, sad,"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/08/04 at 01:40
Regular
But still I'm interested - what custom soundtrack do you listen to while playing games like PGR2, GTA etc?

It's all trance, house, techno, ambience and drum and bass for me.

yes, I'm a big kid.
Mon 30/08/04 at 18:28
Regular
Kanye West - The college dropout
Talib Kweli - Quality
Tupac - All eyez on me
Biggie - Ready to die
The Roots - Phrenology
Mon 30/08/04 at 18:23
Regular
At the moment, it's still Basement Jaxx's Kish Kash album, but I haven't played PGR2 in a while...
Mon 30/08/04 at 17:17
Regular
havent bothered lately. All I have at the mo is blink, sum 41 and nofx. But I'm bored of that now. I fancy putting the kill bill sountrack and funeral for a friend maybe....
Thu 26/08/04 at 21:03
Regular
The Ghost wrote:

> I listen to Young Buck's album (Hunger For More).

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Thu 26/08/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Unretired"
Gotta say I like my trance too, preferably of the goa variety.
Also I quite like a bit of techno and hardhouse on the side.
Hell, even some ska-punk like sublime or some reggae is good (especially when playing gta).
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I dont rip my Discs, I just put them on my stereo right next to my Xbox.

:P

I listen to Young Buck's album (Hunger For More).
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:57
Regular
I just have that fast paced stuff on because the only game that I really use my custom soundtrack on is PGR2. And it goes perfectly with it.

I have about 15 albums on there, as I also like to use my xbox as a jukebox when my PC isn't on.

When I get it chipped I dare say it'll have pretty much all my music collection on there (8 gig)
Wed 25/08/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Feeder - Just A Day, The College Dropout a little bit of Red Hot Chilli Peppers and that and that other album thats on hte adverts when hes listening to it in the car with his girlfriend.
Wed 25/08/04 at 13:00
Regular
I only have one CD on mine - Kanye West - The College Dropout.

I can't be bothered ripping my CD's - it takes too long, I mean, I could be playing a game in that time!
Wed 25/08/04 at 12:39
Regular
I have put all my 2pac on there and i just let it play through i sometimes change it to a bit of rnb dependin on how i feel but i think microsoft have done a good one here by making a console and games that can have costom soundtracks it makes the games so much more enjoyable and makes you want to play them for longer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.