GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"August 18 fixtures."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/06/01 at 10:07
Regular
here are the premiership fixtures for the first saturday.

Charlton v Everton
Chelsea v Newcastle
Derby v Blackburn
Leeds v Southampton
Leicester v Bolton
Liverpool v West Ham
Man Utd v Fulham
Middlesbrough v Arsenal
Sunderland v Ipswich
Tottenham v Aston Villa

Man utd Fulham sticks out for me. Be able to see how good this fulham team really is.
Thu 21/06/01 at 10:07
Regular
here are the premiership fixtures for the first saturday.

Charlton v Everton
Chelsea v Newcastle
Derby v Blackburn
Leeds v Southampton
Leicester v Bolton
Liverpool v West Ham
Man Utd v Fulham
Middlesbrough v Arsenal
Sunderland v Ipswich
Tottenham v Aston Villa

Man utd Fulham sticks out for me. Be able to see how good this fulham team really is.
Thu 21/06/01 at 10:11
Regular
The FA Barclaycard Premiership? it just dont have the same ring to it does it?
Thu 21/06/01 at 11:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't think anything will sound as good as FA Carling Premiership. It is something we will all have to get used to.
Thu 21/06/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Bored, Bored, Bored"
Ortega wrote:
> The FA Barclaycard Premiership? it just dont have the same ring to it does it?

Not really. I wonder if Angus Deaton will start bouncing footballs of his head in their adverts? Oh how he has fallen...

Fulham didn't do too badly against Man United in the cup last year though, so we will see if they have made the next step soon enough.
Thu 21/06/01 at 12:59
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fulham will be the start of a Man Utd downfall.
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:25
Regular
"Back in black"
Early predictions:

Charlton v Everton - Charlton had a relitivly good season and I can see it continuing- Charlton for 3 points.
Chelsea v Newcastle- Close, but I think Chelsea may sneak a win.
Derby v Blackburn - Blackburn want to make a good re-start, I can see them winning too.

Leeds v Southampton - Leeds should win.

Leicester v Bolton - I can see a draw out of this one, if not, a Leicester win.

Liverpool v West Ham- Liverpool had a great season last year, they should continue and possibily win the title, Liverpool should win.

Man Utd v Fulham - close batle, UTD may not have such a great season, but I can see a victory for them.

Middlesbrough v Arsenal- Aresnal should pull of a win.

Sunderland v Ipswich- Very close, I can see an evenly though contest and a draw.

Tottenham v Aston Villa - Another close game, im going for another draw.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.