GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats your perfect game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/08/04 at 13:35
Regular
"boom boom click"
Any of your perfect games that thought of in your head or games youve played that cant be beaten. I think that shenmue 2 on the dreamcast was incredible and so was mgs on psone. But my perfect game would be GTA: The world! can u imagine a game that maps te whole world and you could play online and everything. anyway thats my dream but im sure you guys have better ones.
Sat 21/08/04 at 13:35
Regular
"boom boom click"
Any of your perfect games that thought of in your head or games youve played that cant be beaten. I think that shenmue 2 on the dreamcast was incredible and so was mgs on psone. But my perfect game would be GTA: The world! can u imagine a game that maps te whole world and you could play online and everything. anyway thats my dream but im sure you guys have better ones.
Sat 21/08/04 at 13:37
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Maybe a TH game that covers the globe.
Sat 21/08/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Said in the past my most wanted game is a online Battle Royale game, players take control of one of the characters from the film each and then get randomly dropped on a part of the island with a random weapon. It is then up to the players to form alliances, kill the other players and make sure they're the last one standing.

If done right probably be one of the best games ever. Could just imagine it with the Half Life 2 engine. *drools*
Sat 21/08/04 at 23:54
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
EA will probably make you an offer ;^)

Yeah, i've spoken to you before about this. I think its a great idea. I would even take it a step further and phone a company about that idea. They are always interested in peoples ideas and take them into account, you find them on the back of games cases if your interested?

Could make quite a healthy profit.
Sun 22/08/04 at 22:00
Regular
"boom boom click"
seems like we all like to be able to free roam in games
Sun 22/08/04 at 22:03
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Would think the film makers would make the most money hehe. I'd just love to see that game. 42 player deathmatch a cross between FPS and MMORPG. Could choose to fill that guy full of lead or join forces and form an alliance and then fill him full of lead after he's fulfilled his usefulness.
Sun 22/08/04 at 22:04
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Ninjax wrote:
> seems like we all like to be able to free roam in games

Thats why Fable should be an amazing game.
Sun 22/08/04 at 22:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
free roaming is a double edged sword. While freedom in a game is great, it can also be totally infuriating to wonder aimlessly around a world not knowing where next to go.

Personally until the day occurs in a game world where EVERYTHING is there to be interacted with then i won't be happy. No more doors that can't be opened no matter if you fire a rocket launcher at it, no more buildings being indestructable etc etc
Sun 22/08/04 at 22:11
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Dam your hard to please but i understand what you mean.
Sun 22/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well it's like for instance in a war game, you have to enter a terrorist hold to kill the top guy. Why do i have to go through the door? I have a rocket launcher on my back why can't i blow a hole in the side of the building and enter that way?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.