GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm getting another PS2..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/08/04 at 09:32
Regular
"-"
After getting my Second Hand PS2 two weeks ago I come back off holiday to see a Price Drop. So, i'm gonna get another PS2 because I have no faith in my old PS2 which is bound to break soon.

I'm getting it from game because I think they're doing the best deal (Tell me if they aren't), so if anyone wants my Second Hand PS2 then just e-mail me or summit.

By the way, I lost my password so I had to make a new account.

:D
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:54
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Asking for a bit much there Strid. I dont want to buy one but i can get them off e-bay for around 50, with a few games.

Ask SR for your details back :^)
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:28
Regular
"-"
GAME are doing a decent offer : A silver PS2 + 2 games (MOH Rising Sun and LOTR Return of the King).

All for £109.99 which is pretty cool.

If anyone wants my boxed PS2 with 1 controller and 2 games (Starky and Hutch and MGS2) then just e-mail me : [email protected]

I'll sell it for £70
Sun 22/08/04 at 17:04
Regular
"~DPG~"
Where is the best offer for PS2?
Sun 22/08/04 at 16:48
Regular
I'm gonna get a PS2 around Xmas time for GTA: San Andrea and maybe Ratchet and Clank and a few other platformers, then I'm gonna sell it again on Ebay once I'm done with the few games that appeal to me.
Sun 22/08/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Back For Good"
I've had my PS2 since launch day and played on it a long long long long long time, never switched it off at the back (always on standby) and it still works as good as it did when I first opened the box :-)

They last forever (touches wood)
Sun 22/08/04 at 09:56
Regular
"-"
Here, take a hankerchief.
Sun 22/08/04 at 09:37
Regular
"\\"
Strid wrote:
> By the way, I lost my password so I had to make a new account.
>
> :D

Hilarious. I think i'll go sit in the corner and cry now.
Sun 22/08/04 at 09:32
Regular
"-"
After getting my Second Hand PS2 two weeks ago I come back off holiday to see a Price Drop. So, i'm gonna get another PS2 because I have no faith in my old PS2 which is bound to break soon.

I'm getting it from game because I think they're doing the best deal (Tell me if they aren't), so if anyone wants my Second Hand PS2 then just e-mail me or summit.

By the way, I lost my password so I had to make a new account.

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.