GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Broken dreamcast, Help or advice needed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/08/04 at 17:02
"Was the man of marz"
My dreamcast isn't loading games. I've had loading- lid trouble for a while but know the console strugles once a disc is placed in and it spins but doesn't load. A smalldropping incident occured but the console does sort of make its normal loading sounds, but then speeds up and no loading takes place, just the reading disc icon comes up for a long time (close to 8 seconds, and then goes. I am hoping for some advice or a person knowing what the problem is but I am also considering buying a new one, any ideas on the problem?
Sun 05/09/04 at 14:54
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
whoa dude u serous? thats a lot. email us [email protected]
Fri 03/09/04 at 16:50
Regular
"screw this"
my sister said shell give u a ps2 and ten games of ur choice with 2 cotrollers and 3 memory card for the dearmcast
Fri 03/09/04 at 11:46
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
done dude
Thu 02/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Ill swap you my GTA Vice city + GTA 3, splinter cell 1 and 2?

hehe
Thu 02/09/04 at 10:39
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
i'll swap the console an some games for driv3r and gta 3

email us at: [email protected]

Joe :)

edit - its multi regional and plays jap usa games etc. yea original. Have half life which weas never releasehed as well but its a preview code!
Wed 01/09/04 at 11:25
"Was the man of marz"
I've got a few of those games but they still made me drool. "open 2 offers", I've seen such a Varity of prices I have no idea. If you estimate a price I'll see if I a) have the money and b) think its reasonable. are you selling the whole lot together? Its just I’ve got some of these games and a couple I wouldn't touch with a forty foot barge pole. Are they original and is the console pal?

You said you have an xbox, who do you fancy including some xbox games that I am bored of in the deal, these are the titles I’ve got:
Halo (Multi pack edit)
True crime
Midtown madness 3 (multi pack edit)
Driv3r
Quantum redshift
Tony hawks underground
Gta 3
Wed 01/09/04 at 09:25
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
Marzman wrote:
> It depends, what games, how much and where are you selling it?

i have a dc 2 controllers 4 memory cards and these games:

Jet set radio
Resident evil code veronica
headhunter
msr
crazy taxi 1 and 2
quake 3 arena
unreal tournament
soul reaver legacy of kain
virtua tennis
daytona usa
test drive lemans
powerstone

open 2 offers dude!
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:04
"Was the man of marz"
It depends, what games, how much and where are you selling it?
Fri 27/08/04 at 10:23
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
considering that you dropped it u probably broke the gd rom reader. I have my dc for sale with like 12 games if u are interested - it's cheap like cause i have an xbox!

Joe
Mon 23/08/04 at 17:02
"Was the man of marz"
My dreamcast isn't loading games. I've had loading- lid trouble for a while but know the console strugles once a disc is placed in and it spins but doesn't load. A smalldropping incident occured but the console does sort of make its normal loading sounds, but then speeds up and no loading takes place, just the reading disc icon comes up for a long time (close to 8 seconds, and then goes. I am hoping for some advice or a person knowing what the problem is but I am also considering buying a new one, any ideas on the problem?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.