GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Championship 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Unreal Championship 2'.
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:37
Regular
What are your opinions on this. I personally like the new third person melee fighting idea and i think if they manage to pull it off it could be great fun.

I remember playing Star Wars: Jedi Academy and doing slow motion style attacks with the lightsaber in third person which was great (well i think it was slow motion could have been the game lol). Anyway like i say if its that kind of style it could be good.
Tue 31/08/04 at 15:15
Regular
"'i need a weapon'"
they are gunna add mortal combat characters to unlock and fatalities and stuff, i heard its only 8 player xbox live tho
Tue 24/08/04 at 16:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Had a gander at some of the screens, and watched the impressive video. Me likes the look of this.

Looks as fast paced as ever, yet the 3rd person usage could be either great or just annoying. We'll see, but it looks promising.

Only 2 player split screen, though? That's a bit crap.
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:19
Regular
Type [ U R L] http://www.youurl.com [ / U R L]

Without the spaces, obviously :-)
Tue 24/08/04 at 10:32
Regular
Hmm , how do you do the hyperlink thing?
Tue 24/08/04 at 10:32
Regular
Theres a few on the official site as well as a bit of info:)

[/URL] http://www.liandriconflict.com/
Mon 23/08/04 at 23:47
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Got any screens yet?

Sounds mighty fun.
Mon 23/08/04 at 21:37
Regular
What are your opinions on this. I personally like the new third person melee fighting idea and i think if they manage to pull it off it could be great fun.

I remember playing Star Wars: Jedi Academy and doing slow motion style attacks with the lightsaber in third person which was great (well i think it was slow motion could have been the game lol). Anyway like i say if its that kind of style it could be good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.