GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Mario Kart Advance"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/06/01 at 13:52
Regular
When Mario Kart being released. It's the only game i want for the GBA. does anyone know any other good GBA games.
Wed 20/06/01 at 13:52
When Mario Kart being released. It's the only game i want for the GBA. does anyone know any other good GBA games.
Thu 21/06/01 at 07:26
Regular
If you liked Mario 2 there's Mario ADvance
ChuChu ROcket!
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Rayman Advance
Kuru Kuru Kururin

And loads more!!!

Mario Kart Advance wont be out for a little while yet....try Konami Krazy Racers!
Thu 21/06/01 at 09:50
Regular
Yeah the konami crazy racers is supposed to run just like MK on the snes. Apparently nintendo are delaying the launch of mario kart advance so it will not go in direct comp with the konami game.
Thu 21/06/01 at 12:09
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Mario Kart Advance comes out in a couple of weeks in Japan, only the title screen is in jap so you could import it. The release date for the UK is September, but in the US and UK it will be called Mario Kart Super Circuit.
Thu 21/06/01 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im looking forward to Mario Kart Advance but equally as much as Konami Krazy Racers - Although the characters are somewhat unheard of it still looks like great fun!!
Fri 22/06/01 at 13:34
Thanks for the advice. Ive ordered Mario Advance and i think ill try the Konomi racer if its as good as people say.
Is Rayman better than Mario advance. considering ive never played a Rayman game but ive cpmpleted most of the Marios
Fri 22/06/01 at 13:37
"Uzi Lover"
Give Tony Hawks 2 ago, you can't go wrong!
Fri 22/06/01 at 13:42
I would have but ive completed Tony hawks 1 & 2 on the Playstation, and i think it will be a disappointing in comparion. I might rent it or GT Advance.
Fri 22/06/01 at 16:53
Regular
asda, GT Advance is great! It's well worth getting.

Just dont get GT Challenge by mistake, thats pants.
Fri 22/06/01 at 19:01
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im going to get GT Advance next it looks brilliant!!
Tony Hawks on the GBA is the best handheld game I have ever played - Everything about it is class, the way it plays, the graphics, animation, music, everything!!! Whe are they going to release Tony Hawks 3?? I cant get enough of it!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.