GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead wood at the M'Boro"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/06/01 at 11:50
Regular
At last a new manager, one that looks good for the future.
But which players should be sold. Here's my list I'm sure you'll agree with some of them.

Brian Deane- what at prat, I thought Beck was bad.
Noel Whelan- just as bad as Deane.
Gary Pallister- yes he's still here.
Steve Vickers- he was the reason for most the other teams goals, very poor at marking.
Phil Stamp- the human tank, 50 50 about him.
Christian Karembeu- the most useless player of last season.

Here is some players that look doubtful

Hamilton Ricard- useful to have on the bench but with Nemeth coming and McClaren looking for a striker his future with Boro looks bleak.
Andy Campbell- handed in a transfer request, but I thought he could have been great for Boro if he worked on his finishing.
Festa- the best defender before Ehiogu, wanted to leave but I can't see him included in Boro's future.

I was going to say Fleming but if Irwin comes he be better suited to 4-4-2 so he should play better but certainly not as a wingback.

Hopefully McClaren will bring some quality to the club and youth.
Thu 21/06/01 at 17:30
Regular
Let's see a forecast for a Arsenal win at the start of the season.
Thu 21/06/01 at 12:41
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Yes there is a lot of old and rubbish dead wood in Boro.

Pallister was passed it as soon as he left Utd, Deane never (and i mean it) was good or average. all he can do is head and that is it!

Noel (I can score at both ends in 1 game)Whelan is rubbish and many people could see that when he was playing for Leeds.
Wed 20/06/01 at 11:50
At last a new manager, one that looks good for the future.
But which players should be sold. Here's my list I'm sure you'll agree with some of them.

Brian Deane- what at prat, I thought Beck was bad.
Noel Whelan- just as bad as Deane.
Gary Pallister- yes he's still here.
Steve Vickers- he was the reason for most the other teams goals, very poor at marking.
Phil Stamp- the human tank, 50 50 about him.
Christian Karembeu- the most useless player of last season.

Here is some players that look doubtful

Hamilton Ricard- useful to have on the bench but with Nemeth coming and McClaren looking for a striker his future with Boro looks bleak.
Andy Campbell- handed in a transfer request, but I thought he could have been great for Boro if he worked on his finishing.
Festa- the best defender before Ehiogu, wanted to leave but I can't see him included in Boro's future.

I was going to say Fleming but if Irwin comes he be better suited to 4-4-2 so he should play better but certainly not as a wingback.

Hopefully McClaren will bring some quality to the club and youth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.