GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Black Arrow Questions"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six: Black Arrow'.
Thu 26/08/04 at 18:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Here's the deal; me and 4/5 mates have been playing a hell of a lot of system link Halo, Pandora Tomorrow, Unreal and stuff lately. Hella fun, too. Just wondering some of the system link capabilities in Black Arrow from anyone that might know.

1. What modes does it support? Terro Hunt? Team Survival?

2. Can we still play partly split screen? So say I hooked up two Xbox's two people could share one screen and two could share the other? Is this supported in all modes or just team?

3. One not considering system link; the game supports 2 - 4 players split screen right?
Thu 26/08/04 at 22:30
Regular
Shipyard's easy but the single player's boring.
Thu 26/08/04 at 22:28
Regular
Urrr, I'm still stuck on the shipyard on the original. Guns were rather samey too. I'll give it a miss, unless someone offers it to me in return for a brand new rubber.
Thu 26/08/04 at 22:26
Regular
New levels, a couple of new guns and a new single player campaign. Oh and a load of bug fixes, new stats system and a load of other online things that I have no idea about.

Still doesn't intrest me though. Next game worth getting on xbox for me is Fable, guess I'll be relying on my N64 till then. Excellent!
Thu 26/08/04 at 22:25
Regular
"\\"
New single player...

Pbbth. It's worth it :D
Thu 26/08/04 at 22:18
Regular
Black Arrow question: what are the differences between RS3 and this new release, other than new multiplayer modes?
Thu 26/08/04 at 20:27
Regular
"\\"
Nah. There is split screen if i can remember from some of the new fatures over the original RS3.
Thu 26/08/04 at 20:06
Regular
Ah, not sure about split-screen. Will let you know later, when I go back on. Unless someone beats me to it.
Thu 26/08/04 at 20:05
Regular
It has system link so you should be fine on that part.

Extra features include Capture the Flag mode and Domination/King of the Hill modes.

Then there are the new maps - quite a few really.

It's an excellent game, IMO better than the original. Much better.

Well worth the price :)
Thu 26/08/04 at 18:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Here's the deal; me and 4/5 mates have been playing a hell of a lot of system link Halo, Pandora Tomorrow, Unreal and stuff lately. Hella fun, too. Just wondering some of the system link capabilities in Black Arrow from anyone that might know.

1. What modes does it support? Terro Hunt? Team Survival?

2. Can we still play partly split screen? So say I hooked up two Xbox's two people could share one screen and two could share the other? Is this supported in all modes or just team?

3. One not considering system link; the game supports 2 - 4 players split screen right?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.