GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*creams in pants*"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/08/04 at 18:56
Regular
[URL] http://xbox.ign.com/articles/542/542195p1.html [/URL]

...then realises it's just 'Need for speed theft auto'

Why Midway you cucking funts?

Did someone tell you we actually need another one of these stupid free roaming modding car games and that the dull as f**k industry isn't already flooded with these vapid stinkfests?

Jesus christ, somebody needs to punch them in the face with a serious originality check. No-one wants anymore of these gay ass Grand Theft Auto streetracing pap fests, I just want a decent arcade racing game for once that doesn't have its head up its own ass and doesn't try to be cool.

Die Midway! You've spoiled what could have been an excellent sequel to one of my favourite N64 games. F***ing plebs, the lot of them!
Thu 26/08/04 at 18:56
Regular
[URL] http://xbox.ign.com/articles/542/542195p1.html [/URL]

...then realises it's just 'Need for speed theft auto'

Why Midway you cucking funts?

Did someone tell you we actually need another one of these stupid free roaming modding car games and that the dull as f**k industry isn't already flooded with these vapid stinkfests?

Jesus christ, somebody needs to punch them in the face with a serious originality check. No-one wants anymore of these gay ass Grand Theft Auto streetracing pap fests, I just want a decent arcade racing game for once that doesn't have its head up its own ass and doesn't try to be cool.

Die Midway! You've spoiled what could have been an excellent sequel to one of my favourite N64 games. F***ing plebs, the lot of them!
Thu 26/08/04 at 18:57
Regular
Oh joy!

Just watched the trailer and it's got one of my most hated tunes of all time playing over it (J-Kwon - Tipsy).

Die Midway!
Thu 26/08/04 at 19:10
Regular
Juiced looks better to be honest.

And J-Kwon is rubbish, I concur
Thu 26/08/04 at 19:16
Regular
Rush 2049 was godly.

This just looks like a 100 other crap games that want to be GTA. God I hope it gets a lot better.
Thu 26/08/04 at 20:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Oh joy!
>
> Just watched the trailer and it's got one of my most hated tunes of
> all time playing over it (J-Kwon - Tipsy).
>
> Die Midway!

Ha, my sentiments exactly.
Fri 27/08/04 at 18:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Rush 2049 was godly.
>
> This just looks like a 100 other crap games that want to be GTA. God
> I hope it gets a lot better.

Tilta, read my 'Oh joy' topic.

UTTER MONGS!

One of my favouritist games ever beung SCREWED OVER BY NFSU AND GTA.
Sun 29/08/04 at 18:06
Regular
Ahh not long 'til outrun 2 (I hope.)
Tue 31/08/04 at 05:22
Regular
"8==="
Looks like Midway're adding more to the genre han the other games have. Big 2049-like jumps and stunts'll be great, hopefully there'll be live and a stunt mode which records scores on live.

The part that mentions "highly destructible environments" has me very interested at the moment.

This HAS to be a lot better than MC2.
Tue 31/08/04 at 09:07
Regular
"boom boom click"
all midway games are cheap bad quality and rubbish! PSI OPS is good though
Tue 31/08/04 at 14:27
Regular
"8==="
What about The Suffering?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.