GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A message for Tigerblade"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/06/00 at 20:58
Regular
I normally don't insult people on this site...BUT THIS TIME I'M GONNA MAKE AN EXCEPTION!!! STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR AR*E YOU STUPID IDIOT!!
THE PS2 IS A GREAT CONSOLE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT GT2000 NOT RIDGE RACER!! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY VERY RICH AND YOU'RE NEVER PLEASED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!! JEDI POWER BATTLES, F1 2000, FIFA 2000, TOMB RAIDERS, WORST GAMES IN CIRCULATION???!!!! ARE YOU THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS THIS, OR DOES IT RUN IN THE FAMILY!!! MGS2 WILL KICK SHENMUE'S AR*E AND THEY WERE SCREENSHOTS ACTUALLY, CHECK OUT VIDEOGAMES.COM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!

METAL GEAR SOLID,
IT'S THE BEST,
IT'LL ALWAYS BE,
BETTER THAN THE REST,
SO DON'T BE A FOOL,
'COS METAL GEAR'S COOL,
SO BUY IT NOW,
AND SEND TIGERBLADE DOWN!!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEAH! Also, a new last line, because PDark is a good game.
Wed 07/06/00 at 21:50
If Shenmue and MGS2 are different genres, then why did you say Shenmue would kick MGS2'S ar*e?? I have played Episode 1 Racer and it's great! Okay, we're all entitle to our opinion, but you did insult GamesDude and I found that really annoying.
Tigerblade wrote:
> hehehe
> You are obviously the `idiot`.
> I can respect your opinion that you respect the PS2 but my opinion
> is that I would rather play with an egg in a desolate chicken farm.
> And after playing GT2000 I thought RRV would be a better choice -
> in MY OPINION it was the same as Ridge 4 with small cosmetic
> changes.
> And yeah, MGS is a very good game but way to short.
> You cant devote your life to a game with 6hrs play time unless you
> have a 5 second memory, in which case you must have the brains of
> a goldfish.
> And stop comparing uncomparable games. Namely Shenmue and MGS 2,
> they are different genres.
> I suppose at least Shenmue will last more than 6hrs and we wont
> have to wait 2 years for the sequel.
>
> And no, Im not rich, so `obviously` you dont have a clue about
> what your talking about - and thats why I wanted to warn all you,
> because its a lot of cash.
>
> Think twice....
> Oh, and the fifas have not improved since 98, F197 was the best F1
> cus it was by bizarre (who are now on Dreamcast), the original
> Tomb RAider makers left after TR1 so the graphical implements and
> gameplay have minimally improved (just extra levels really), and
> go play episode 1 pod racer....
Wed 07/06/00 at 19:51
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Ant, Tigerblade was offering his opinion on the PS2 and your flaming him because he doesn't feel the PS2 lives up expectations. Why is that? Do you own a PS2 or have you even played on one yet?

Tigerblade isn't the only one who feels the Tomb Raider series is absolute poop! I feel exactly the same. Sure, the first one was OK, nothing special, but it wasn't bad. Then Eidos felt the need to use the same formula again and again and again. And EA are guilty of exactly the same crime too with their over-rated FIFA franchise. Give me ISS any day of the week!

Unless you have had hands-on play-time with either PS2, Metal Gear 2 or Shenmue, I don't think your in a position to criticise someone who has are you?

I'm not trying to be rude or nasty, I'm just trying to put things into perspective.
Wed 07/06/00 at 17:24
hehehe
You are obviously the `idiot`.
I can respect your opinion that you respect the PS2 but my opinion is that I would rather play with an egg in a desolate chicken farm.
And after playing GT2000 I thought RRV would be a better choice - in MY OPINION it was the same as Ridge 4 with small cosmetic changes.
And yeah, MGS is a very good game but way to short.
You cant devote your life to a game with 6hrs play time unless you have a 5 second memory, in which case you must have the brains of a goldfish.
And stop comparing uncomparable games. Namely Shenmue and MGS 2, they are different genres.
I suppose at least Shenmue will last more than 6hrs and we wont have to wait 2 years for the sequel.

And no, Im not rich, so `obviously` you dont have a clue about what your talking about - and thats why I wanted to warn all you, because its a lot of cash.

Think twice....
Oh, and the fifas have not improved since 98, F197 was the best F1 cus it was by bizarre (who are now on Dreamcast), the original Tomb RAider makers left after TR1 so the graphical implements and gameplay have minimally improved (just extra levels really), and go play episode 1 pod racer....
Tue 06/06/00 at 20:58
I normally don't insult people on this site...BUT THIS TIME I'M GONNA MAKE AN EXCEPTION!!! STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR AR*E YOU STUPID IDIOT!!
THE PS2 IS A GREAT CONSOLE AND YOU SHOULD HAVE GOT GT2000 NOT RIDGE RACER!! YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY VERY RICH AND YOU'RE NEVER PLEASED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!! JEDI POWER BATTLES, F1 2000, FIFA 2000, TOMB RAIDERS, WORST GAMES IN CIRCULATION???!!!! ARE YOU THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS THIS, OR DOES IT RUN IN THE FAMILY!!! MGS2 WILL KICK SHENMUE'S AR*E AND THEY WERE SCREENSHOTS ACTUALLY, CHECK OUT VIDEOGAMES.COM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!!!

METAL GEAR SOLID,
IT'S THE BEST,
IT'LL ALWAYS BE,
BETTER THAN THE REST,
SO DON'T BE A FOOL,
'COS METAL GEAR'S COOL,
SO BUY IT NOW,
AND SEND TIGERBLADE DOWN!!! YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YEAH! Also, a new last line, because PDark is a good game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.