GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pointless topics. Its not improving the wwf forum IB."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
You have posted about 8 new topics ICE blaster. 2 of them being of any relavence. This ismspamming but in topics. And whoever my tag partner was you have to find someone else. Sorry that was 123123. Go with ANT. Read the topic goodbye WWF fans for my leaving speech. Bye all.
Tue 19/06/01 at 19:39
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
You have posted about 8 new topics ICE blaster. 2 of them being of any relavence. This ismspamming but in topics. And whoever my tag partner was you have to find someone else. Sorry that was 123123. Go with ANT. Read the topic goodbye WWF fans for my leaving speech. Bye all.
Tue 19/06/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Back in black"
Well I am sorry to hear you have gone Khazar. I tried ok, if people complain about that, I am not bothered, I just like to see your attempts. So far all I have heard is, this wont work- or its no good. Well thanks for the support! Should we just go back to the old style?
Wed 20/06/01 at 19:57
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Sorry IB. I aint sayin that you aint tryin but with the people on the wwf forum are just not gonnna bother. Spammers- Big_slow, Legendary link, raw is andy. Spamming aint a bad thing but how bout talkin bout the wwf rather than your general lives. Got to life ,sport and general. Good luck IB. Touch job. Suprised ya got the time.
*last WWF forum post*
Thu 21/06/01 at 19:38
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well i like the new style well done IB.
Thu 21/06/01 at 20:02
i stopped spamming on wwf yesturday, ask IB if you dont belive me.
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:07
Regular
"One More Chance"
IB has Big Slow stoped spamming?
Thu 21/06/01 at 21:23
Regular
"Back in black"
He's improving! Thats is cause we sorted stuff out!
Fri 22/06/01 at 19:58
the forum is improving. i havent seen any spamming for 2 nights.
Fri 22/06/01 at 20:40
Regular
"One More Chance"
So far the forum is going great.
Fri 22/06/01 at 20:55
Regular
"Back in black"
do you guys relaly rekon so? im chuffed, im glad your happy. Coz I am now. Lets enjoy the forum!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.