GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"oh joy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/08/04 at 18:23
Regular
"gsybe you!"
YAHOO!

[URL]http://ps2.ign.com/articles/542/542183p1.html[/URL]

YAHOOOOOO!

BUT

Why, why, why, why do they need to have all these 'cool cars' and all that Burnout/NFSU copying CRAP. Idiots, utter utter idiots. It sounds less like Rush than bloody s***y Juiced and NFSU and all those crap games. CRAP I tell you.

But still.

EDIT: Bol*ocks to it, utter bo*locks. 'Licensed music' and STUPID CAR CUSTOMISATION THAT ISN'T ABOUT WINGS! That isn't Rush. That's NFSU: Midway. Cockheads. Utter tramps.
Tue 31/08/04 at 11:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Because it was Rush 2049. It was unbelievably good crazy arcade racing, with massive stunt and battle modes and tracks to explore.

Now it's NFSU: Rush
Sun 29/08/04 at 14:55
"Retarded List"
I think he's trying to say something. Someone get the dictionary
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:09
Regular
You don't think we have enough crappy style-over-substance neon lighted big-exhaust-car games?
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:51
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Whats everyone upset about, I dont understand.
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:41
Regular
Psi-Ops. Dringo also says The Suffering is good.
Sat 28/08/04 at 18:36
Regular
What good games has Midway made recently anyway?

None
Sat 28/08/04 at 17:22
Regular
I'll gladly sum it up for everyone:

MIDWAY IS GAY
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> > Retarded b***ards, the lot of them. I want wings on my cars and
> unrealistic circuits full of insane jumps and boost pad thingy's, not
> licensed f***ing vehicles,'cool' car modding and stupid famous actors
> doing voice overs.
>
>

Sums it up really.

Midway would get far more kudos doing that than copying the crowd AGAIN.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:12
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Licensed music + licensed cars + licensed car parts + proper cities + lack of jumps.

OR

Rush 2049-2.

Hmmm.

WHY no gaint lava lamps, giant jumps, COINS IN MID AIR ABOVE MASSIVE AQUARIUMS?

I hate Midway.
Fri 27/08/04 at 19:09
Regular
It could still be good...just have to make sure you record the N64 soundtrack to a CD and burn it onto ya Xbox....and then..ahhhhhh who am I kidding?

Stupid f***ing licensed cars, why the f*** does the Rush series need stupid f***ing licensed cars?

The soundtrack can be turned off, but why licensed f***ing cars and mission based driving?

Retarded b***ards, the lot of them. I want wings on my cars and unrealistic circuits full of insane jumps and boost pad thingy's, not licensed f***ing vehicles,'cool' car modding and stupid famous actors doing voice overs.

DIE MIDWAY!

I'll cross my fingers and hope to god that they keep what made Rush 2049 so freaking excellent. There's a bit of hope, there's a few 'crazy' jumps in the trailer, but at the moment it's not looking good.

If J-Kwon makes it into the final game though I really will have to kill someone.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.