GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What games would you like to see on the Nintendo DS?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/08/04 at 14:09
Regular
"SR's Nintendo Mania"
We all know about Mario and Link, who will almost definetly show up on DS, but what else would you like to see exclusively on DS, and why would it be better on DS than PSP or GBA?

I'd choose a new version of GBA Video [URL]http://www.gba-video.com[/URL] for DS with more storage and the control panel on the bottom screen along with special features, but what about you?
Mon 06/09/04 at 01:13
Regular
I'd like to see a good Yu-gi-oh game for once. One that is as good as the tv series.
Sun 05/09/04 at 19:32
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
I like to see a Spider-Man touch screen game.
Sat 04/09/04 at 21:49
Regular
I'd like either a touch screen Wario Ware game, a special Super Mario Brothers game...

Failing that I'd like a Final Fantasty title... or maybe a touch screen metroid prime game.

Oh.
Tue 31/08/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
I would love to see Paper wars DBC Alert 1.3

None of you will have heard of it and I can't bother to explain how it works.
Sun 29/08/04 at 11:04
Regular
A 3D Pokémon game would be nice - even if it was just a remake of Red/Blue/Yellow/Leaf Green/Fire Red.

It would be a start.
Sat 28/08/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Teal'c"
A Pokemon game that made good use of the touch screen. However that'd work.
Sat 28/08/04 at 14:48
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
Metal Gear 1 and 2 (from the MSX and Nes)
Chrono Trigger

And I would like both of them remade! Decent graphics and the rest.
Sat 28/08/04 at 14:09
Regular
"SR's Nintendo Mania"
We all know about Mario and Link, who will almost definetly show up on DS, but what else would you like to see exclusively on DS, and why would it be better on DS than PSP or GBA?

I'd choose a new version of GBA Video [URL]http://www.gba-video.com[/URL] for DS with more storage and the control panel on the bottom screen along with special features, but what about you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.