GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"S Pad"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/08/04 at 16:53
"Majestic"
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_GG5670_official_microsoft.html[/URL]

You can't blame a man for wanting something different. Take a look at this orange S Pad - I never even knew they did it in such colour until i perused the Xbox accessories today. I have an Old type controller - which I love dearly - but they don't sell the old style in funky colours do they? No - they don’t.

Are these S Pads any good? Or are they for the guy with small women-like hands? What about the triggers at the back? Do they nip your fingers at all?

You cant really try these out at the shops - because they are sealed in one of those unfriendly packets that you have to destroy to open, so I need to know if you like the S pad - or if you'd sooner stick with the good old Eye-Saw X pad? Anything else I should know?

Thank yee.

Edit, Errors
Sat 28/08/04 at 16:53
"Majestic"
[URL]http://uk.special.reserve.co.uk/q_GG5670_official_microsoft.html[/URL]

You can't blame a man for wanting something different. Take a look at this orange S Pad - I never even knew they did it in such colour until i perused the Xbox accessories today. I have an Old type controller - which I love dearly - but they don't sell the old style in funky colours do they? No - they don’t.

Are these S Pads any good? Or are they for the guy with small women-like hands? What about the triggers at the back? Do they nip your fingers at all?

You cant really try these out at the shops - because they are sealed in one of those unfriendly packets that you have to destroy to open, so I need to know if you like the S pad - or if you'd sooner stick with the good old Eye-Saw X pad? Anything else I should know?

Thank yee.

Edit, Errors
Sat 28/08/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
I'd use my Controller S over the original any day.
Sat 28/08/04 at 16:59
"Majestic"
Does it take getting used to? Seem as i've used this old controller from day one?
Sat 28/08/04 at 17:05
Regular
I think the s pad is class they have nothing wrong with them at all i have HUGE hands and all i find is i press the white and black buttons on the left quite a bit but still it only took me 3 hours to get used to it and come on they are *****FUNKY****
Sat 28/08/04 at 18:39
Regular
I'm willing to swap my Large controller for a small one. Any offers?

(And no, this is no time to make immature jokes, you fiends)
Sat 28/08/04 at 18:49
Regular
I prefer RS with the orignal, the b and w buttons are easier to reach. I have small hands too.

Also, sometimes in Top Spin the button doesn't register when I press it hard, though that could be to do with the timing.
Sat 28/08/04 at 18:50
Regular
gamesfreak wrote:
> I'm willing to swap my Large controller for a small one. Any offers?
>

No, but can I buy it for £8?
Sat 28/08/04 at 19:00
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Im willing to swap a big controller for a smaller one.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:08
Regular
The S Pad is far better than the original.

And I've met nobody with bigger hands than I have.
Sat 28/08/04 at 20:50
Regular
That orange one, I imagine, is American...just like my blue one from SR.

Exactly the same though :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.