GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"We Need A New Most Wanted List"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/08/04 at 22:42
Regular
And it can have games that are out butyou don't have, anyway, Nintendos line up is looking slim when you consider there are few games I want that are announced.

That Turtles Game Konami game thing.
Ikaruga (Still don't have this (!!!))
Metroid Prime Echoes
Second Sight
Madden 2005
Burnout 3
Zelda
Paper Mario
Viewtiful Joe 2
Timesplitters: Future Perfect

Most of those games are multiplatform.
Nintendo suck.
Fri 03/09/04 at 19:34
Regular
You can?
Wow.
I didn't know that.
I just thought you hadto hit the big anchor majigger.
Fri 03/09/04 at 19:28
Regular
wi-cked!
Fri 03/09/04 at 18:51
Regular
"I bash bowser"
Hey, are you forgetting that you can just stand on the platform and chuck
fire at bowser if you are fire mario?
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:09
Regular
Bowser would thrash his ass, being that he was a fire breathing turtle in the Mario Bros for the NES, he's easily melt mario.

Boo.
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Yeah that would be 'great'. You'll probably just have to use a dance mat to control it, and Mario will have 8 legs like a spider and be able to climb up walls.
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:00
Regular
I'm hoping the real name of the game will be "Mario snow storm". A lot like Mario Sunshine except this time it's set in the winter and Mario has some kind of freeze gun attached to his back, instead of firing out water it fires out ice to help him climb to hard to reach places and slide and stuff.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:52
Regular
Probably, but Ninty won't show us it because of it's "super cool gaming feature which they don't want stolen"
It's probably a shower he needs to take from getting too dirty and dying. A REAL sequel to Mario Sunshine.

If it's a real sequel to Mario 64, I'll be overjoyed, but with no info about it whatsoever, I'm not really hoping for anything special. Yet.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:49
Regular
It's a Mario game and I know it won't be another stupid turn-based RPG or golf game, so I want it.

My guess is it's a real sequel to Mario 64.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:47
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Mario 128

Since I don't actaully know one thing about this, it's not on my wanted list. Nintendo nned to give us at least a tibbit of info about it.
Sat 28/08/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Plate of glue"
maddmun wrote:
> WHatever happened to good old fashioned using a controller?

Donkey Kong ate it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.